Together breakfast.

(My pov ~)
I'm walking to April's house and I open the door. Once I got inside, I see a delicious waffle breakfast.

 Once I got inside, I see a delicious waffle breakfast

"Woah, who made this?"I asked as I close the door. "I did! I'm glad that you can make it, I'm just waiting for the turtles to show up." April said. I smirked. "Really? That's sweet of you."I said with a smile. "It's too good to eat alone, and I want to have breakfast with the turtles." She said. I blush as I gain an idea. "Well, maybe I can join."I said as April look up at me. "Really?!" She said as I nodded. Then I hear a warp as we look to see raph's back. He blushed when he saw me and I blush too. "Morning raph!" April said as I wave. He wave back as I blush. "Would you like to join us?"I asked. "Uh, sorry Alix and April. I can't, I got business in the temple." He said as we walk to a star door as two gems glow and open up as my eyes widen in shock. The door opens as I grew surprised. "Aw, business? Like what?" April asked as I blush deep. "I have to burn this." He said as he opens a scroll to reveal weird and scary pictures as I shiver. "What is that?"I asked then he went inside the room and the door close. Then I see an officer with a water gun and squirt towards the waffle breakfast which April saves it in the nick of time. The cop then transform to Mikey. "What the?! Mikey?!"I said as he laughed. "I got you!" He said as I blush. Then a door opens as a weird thing comes together. "Hey, that's my door!" Mikey said. He went towards it as it opens up to reveal Donnie and Leo coming out holding a sword. "Oh, Mikey there you are. Care to explain that one of my swords came to your room?" Leo asked in big brother tone as I blush and watch. "Having a sword party." Mikey said. "Oh, please! You took it!" Leo said. "I did not!" Mikey argued. "It's fine, it's in the past and I forgive you." Leo said as Mikey sighed. "Also I clean up your awful, awful mess. Your welcome." Leo said. "You did what?!" Mikey said. Then he went inside as the room close. Then Leo went inside his room as Donnie did the same and I sighed. "Stay here!" I said as I run. "Alix, wait!" She said but I went inside before the room closed. I pant then gawk at this beautiful room.

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful."I said softly as I blush. Then I see Leo ballet up as he summons his swords as I blush. Then he put the blade back as I blush deep and cover my mouth. "There we go." Leo said then blush as he rub his eyes with a sigh. "Hi leo!"I said and got his attention and I wave as I took my sandals off and prepare to ballet. "Alix!" Leo said as the swords go down to the water as I start walking to the water ballet style as I concentrate. "What are you doing here, you should've known it's dangerous inside." He said as his gem glow and I jump up and lands behind him with an elegant ballet bow. "I know how to face danger, I once done it before."I said as his room door opens. "April and I are gonna have some breakfast together, I was wondering if you guys can join us?"I asked sweetly. "Um, alix..." Leo said I grew confused. "What is it?"I asked. Then I felt sinking in them fell in the water as I hold my breath. Then started going down fast. "Alix!" Leo shout as I reach to the other side and breathe. Then start riding like a water slide. Then landed in water then made it to shore as I groan and get up. Then I see Mikey walking and moved stuff out of the way like he's decorating. "Better." He said. "Mikey."I said as he turns to see me. "Oh, Alix. Did you come down the waterfall. Leo gets so made when I have his stuff. Always falling down here." Mikey said. "Like what?"I asked. "Like all this stuff." He said as we look around the junk pile. Then he realize something. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Oh, well April made this delicious waffle breakfast and told me that you guys want to join. I join in because I love breakfast like the one April made."I said, Mikey blush and smile. "Of course, I'll join!" He said. I smiled then took off as mikey follows me. We went passed a doorway and then went upside down. I kept going as I see another doorway and went through. Then made it to a pole and I hold on. "Alix!" A voice said as I look to see Mikey, Leo, and Donnie. "Ok, one more turtle to go!"I said as I look down. "Uh, alix... I don't think it's a good idea!" Donnie said as I look at them.  Then I look up to see a heart as I blush. Then I begin sliding down as I hold on and the three reach for me screaming my name. Then I've come to a stop as I see multiple bubbles with gems inside. I look as raph walks to the lava and got the scroll out and the end hit the lava, it burned up as I hear it screech as I cringed back. Then it burned down as the three turtles came in. "Alix, where getting you out of here!" Leo whispered as the other two nodded. I gave a thumbs up and sit down as I wait for the scroll to finish burning. Raph saw us as a smoke is coming out and I got his hands and help him focus. "I got you. Sorry to disturb you four, but April has made a together breakfast for all of us. I joined in and Mikey did too, would you guys join us too? It's ok if you don't wanna eat. Then the smoke broke free as I gasp. We step back as the smoke saw me and screech as they shrink back a little. I smirk then stand up as I walk towards it and it cringed back to the lava as I smirk. Then I kick it as the smoke poofs out and I smirk. The turtles pant because they were fighting it off as I am scaring the smoke. We made it out of the room as April smiles and I smirk. "I'm back!"I said as April hugged me as I chuckled. Then I see April made a double one. "Oh, april..."I said as we all came to a seat then start enjoying breakfast. I smiled as some of the turtles are enjoying it.
'Best breakfast ever.'