So many birthdays.

(My pov ~)
I yawned as I stretch and sigh. I got out of bed and got dressed. I sighed happily as I went downstairs. I hummed as I see a dark cloud sky. "Huh, that's weird." I said as I got out and went to the temple. Then I see an old lady heading for the temple. She looks like... "Oh, no."I said as I go to her as a see her plop down. "April, is that you?"I asked as she turn to me. "Alix?" She asked as I gasp and teared up. 'Oh, no. Not again!'I thought as I carry her as I called my dad. I see my cheetah and I hop on her and she begins running. We stop as we see the turtles pack up. "Guys!"I said as they look at me. "Alix, what's wrong?" Leo asked as I see a car drove by as my dad and the others come to me. "How bad is she in?"dad asked. "Bad, she's at the old age zone." I said as I show April's face. "April, what's wrong with her?" Leo asked. "She's thinking about herself growing up, it has effected the gem and makes her form older and older. The more she'll keep thinking..." I said as she coughs as she felt wrinkly. "The less time she before she's 'gone'!"I said as they gasp. "April, listen to me. Stop thinking about being too old, please."I said as she looks at me as nothing happen. I sighed. "She stopped. Now, we need for her to be a child again. Now, what can make her feel like a child again? She's gotta have some memories so that way she wants to be young again."I said. The guy's nodded as the get moving. "It's gonna be ok April, I promise."I said as she smiled. Their doing everything they can as I smiled but she growing a little more old. "Everyone stop, it's growing worse."I said. They stop as they gather around. I panicked as I teared up as I felt a hand. "Alix, it's.... ok." She said as she starts to sound younger as I perked up. Then I gasp as I see her in her adult form as I tears roll down. Then she looked up as she tears up to as she turn to her teenage years. Then back to her sweet normal age as I hugged her. "There we go!"I said as I wipe my tears away. Then everyone tackle us into a hug. I smiled and hugged back. Then notice her legs as she smiled and dance a little. "How did you know that this would happen?" Mikey asked. "It's because she went through the same thing as her, only without the leg problem." My dad said as I nodded. I smiled as I see April still dancing.
"At least she's ok."