Lars and the cool kids

(My pov ~)
We are by a cliff and the bottom has water. I jump on each rock as I look. I see weird green stuff as I grew confused. "Careful, alix!" Donnie said as I gave a thumbs up. Then I see the green stuff coming close and I jump and Leo caught me. "This must be the moss that my momma planted. I heard from my dad that she usually goes to this hill and tend the moss there. But now that my momma's gone, the moss is on the move. I never known that my mom loves it."I said. "Fortunately, I know just what to do in this situation." Leo said as we sit down as Leo gets to work. He puts police tape around the area as I smiled. "Great thinking leo!"I said as he blush blue. "Thanks Alix." He said. I smiled as we figure out a plan as we head back. Then I see April hanging out with Lars and... a group of people.  I smiled as we keep going. I sighed and got to the temple. Then my April sense went off. "Guy's, April's in trouble!"I said as they perked up. I run as fast as I can to the hill. I jump up to the hill as I see the moss. "No!"I said as the sunlight came. They bloom into flowers and took off to the wind as I see them free. I stand up as I smiled. "That's what she was trying to do. To make the moss bloom."I said. We got to a perfect view of beach city. I smiled as I see April having fun. I sighed as I look at the beautiful city.