Serious alix

(My pov ~)
I groan as i opened my eyes to see the place is a mess as I see April next to me. As I see the others rubbing there head as I hear the ambulance.
(Two weeks later~)
Everyone is warping as we are told to be on a serious mission. Then April's guitar almost got out and when we landed April landed on a patch of strawberries. "April!" We said as I go to her. "You alright?"I asked and she nodded. Then butterflies got on her as she yelps and laughs as I smiled. I wave them off as they fly away. I get up. "Ok, what's next?"I asked. Then we walk as Leo grew happy as he said that it was once a battle field then we saw an upside down pyramid. Raph summoned a piece and put it inside as the temple door opens. My eyes widen as we all headed inside. Then saw markings of the battle field. We all walked as I look around. "This is amazing."I said. Then I saw it again as I go to it. Then I turn it right side up as the place rumbles as the guys look at me. We all floated up and I came to the whole first more determined. Then I landed swiftly along with the others but April and the door closed. "Alright, by the standards of this. We can be able to find the source."I said. flames came up to show pathways. "Alright, here's the plan. Me and April will stick by raph. While you guys check the place." I said as they nodded. I look at April. "Remember, this is a serious mission. We have to be serious." I said as April nodded. We started walking with raph as I look at his handsome face. I blush and look at my hands. 'First Leo, then raph. What is going on?'I thought. April hummed a song as I look ahead the path. We pass a doorway then shut tightly with bars as we gasp. Then the floor glows as I perked up and look at raph. "We need to stay on the glowing panels." Raph said as I nodded and pick up April. We kept jumping on the glowing panel as April whoops for fun and made it to the other side. Then it started to rumble and I accidentally fall on a non glowing panel and everything turned red. The floor start to crumble as I put April to safety and I almost fell off the edge. "Alix!!!" Raph said as I gain balance. The door opened and we walk pass as I sighed in relief. Then the door closed shut again. As we look at each other. I look around the room with a concerned look. Then I see a bunch of triangles and I touch it only to push it back as my eyes widen. We look at the ceiling to see it opened up with spikes. "Run!!!" He said as he grabbed April and we start running. I trip and raph guarded me when he got his sai's out. "Thanks raph!"I said. The door open and all three of us run pass it. Then the door closed again as we look to see the swinging axes and spikes on the floor. "You have got to be kidding me..." I said as I sighed. "This is gonna be intense." He said as I gain memories of what happened at the ride we went on. We are on it as I was talking with raph as April was having fun. Then my heart glowed with a blush as start beating like crazy. Then all of a sudden a huge glow then all white. Then I snapped out of it as I notice we are on the other side as my eyes widen. "How did we-" I got cut off by April. "You were having a flashback and raph got us to the other side." April said as I look at raph. We walk to another door and continue on. Then we came back to where we started. "Oh, that's not good."I said. Then I see the others coming back as I look up at the door way and down on the floor. Then I realized it. "This is kinda like the teacups we went on!"I said as everyone look at me. "All of the rooms are spinning around that makes us dizzy. Raph summons his sai's and punch the floor. "The source is on the bottom!"I said as I summoned gauntlets and begin punching the floor. The floor cracked and crumble as we fall as we landed on a platform spinning. "Of course! It's a gem power mechanism. It's manipulating the rooms, every room we entered spun us until we came back to where we started. It is like the teacup ride!" Donnie said as I smiled. I see the source as I stand up. "Alix, what are you doing?" Leo asked as I took a deep breath. I jump and got to the middle and saw the gem. I begin to pull as I see the head turned. The gem glowed yellow and I got it off. Everything stopped as the gem glowed yellow again. I raised it up as the platform turned to parts and go for the gem. Then everything exploded as I landed on a pile of strawberries. "April, alix!!!" Leo said panicked as April comes out of the strawberries. I waved as everyone got up as I give the gem to Donnie. He bubbled it as Mikey helps me up. He then send it as everyone complimented me. I smiled as raph comes in and put April down. "I say that ended well, didn't it?"I asked as they smiled. Then the butterflies got on me as I laugh and I sit down. They smiled and laugh a bit as I blush.
'Oh boy, I think I have a crush.'