Morning

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I wake up to see that I'm not in my house. I look around and notice some ramen cups on the table, Naruto......

I get up and neatly fold the blanket, I make myself some breakfast and go to Naruto's room.

He needs to get up cause I'm not waiting all day for his ass.

Naruto's P.O.V.

I see sasuke run up to me and starts yelling at me to do something, but I can't hear him. "Whats the matter? I cant hear you!" Sasuke looks at me confused then runs away. I chase after him before being woken up by the man himself.

"Hey sleepy head, time to wake up." D-did he just call me sleepy head? I think to myself. I blush really hard cause its just to cute. I cover my face with my hand and sit-up. Sasuke asks whats wrong but I tell him that everything is fine.

We eat breakfast and sasuke says that he has to head home, before he went out the door he asked me what happened the other night and why he was on my couch.

I panicked as I tried to explain that I punched him in the face, but that wasnt an option so my mouth blurted out. "I punched my fault you fell and I couch you sleep and yeah...." I'm pretty sure he didnt catch that so he just told me to take my time and explain later.

Sasuke left and I went to go have a panic attack.

FIRST OFF HE CALLED ME SLEEPY HEAD, THEN HE JUST H A D TO LOOK HOT ALL MORNING AND EVERY SECOND I SAW HIM LIKE?!? WHY GOD!?!? HES TO GOOD FOR ME!

Sorry I had to cut this off short, ill try to post a lot more since I'm almost out of school. Byee.

Word count: 313