I'm wearing staples as rings and dont wanna take them off

No P.O.V.

     As Naruto and Sasuke got up they had no room for being tired. Having that nerve wrecking encounger that morning made them awake in no time.

     Already packed, Naruto and Sasuke get ready to travel. The only thing  they have to wait for is sakura. Shes still sleeping and looks to be out cold.

"We could dump some water on her."

     Sasuke had no remorse when it came down to Sakura. He hated her. Even so, he doesn't wish death upon her.

"Wha-?! That's mean sasuke! You shouldn't do that! Shes scary when she gets mad."

     Naruto always feared sakura when she got angry. Maybe it was because Naruto didnt fight back, or maybe it was because he knew that if he did he would accidentally hurt her to much. Either way he always took the beating.

     Sasuke had been noticing that sakura would purposely aim her anger towards Naruto. Not only does that make him feel bad, it also makes him look weak. Which was not correct. Sasuke wished that Sakura would get a taste of her own medicine, but that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.

     Eventually they took Sasuke's plan. They had to. Sakura was taking her sweet time getting up and they don't have all day.

     Reaching down to the water, Naruto scooped some up with a bowl and walked over to Sakura. Not caring about whether or not she was gonna be mad, he poured it on her head With a "I'm tired of your bs" face.

"AHH WHAT THE HELL?!"

     Sakura woke up with great amounts of shock causing her to scream.

     She rose from the ground and looked Naruto straight in the eyes.

"What the frick was that for?! Do you wanna die?!"

     Sakura went to go punch the top of his head, when Naruto grabbed it.

"We don't have time for this Sakura. We have to go. Now."

     Naruto looked her back in the eyes. His eyes were fierce. Not with rage but with impatience. Sakura noticed this and backed off.

     Soon she was packed and ready to go.

     With the team ready to go, they started their long journey. They still had 42ish hours left of their journey. Kakashi wasn't planning on resting till they were at least 20 hours away.

"These kids better keep up."

     Kakashi knew the kids were gonna get tired 10 hours in but he couldn't risk taking another break. Not with Sakura taking as long as she did.

     Kakashi glanced over at Naruto and Sasuke. They were having their own conversation while moving along the trees. They looked like they were......

     In love.

     Kakashi was smiling. To himself mostly and also to the fact that these two boys, who were rivals in the beginning, are now together.

"Love always comes in the end."

     Kakashi accidentally let that one slip. Sakura, who of course overheard, looked at kakashi with a heated glare. Then looked at the two boys then rolled her eyes.

     Sakura couldnt believe what was happening. Her crush and her enemy were together, something she had hoped to never happen. Well, with ino at least but she never thought that sasuke was gay? Nor did she expect it to be with Naruto. Although sad she couldn't be with sasuke, even if it was for a littke bit. She came to terms with her self....that there was nothing she could do.

     Time remaining till they reach the haunted town: 40

Word count: 581

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm alive I swear. Anyway, I wanted to say that obviously I'm going to be taking a lot of time in between chapters. This is mainly due to the fact that I am more of an artist than a writer(as you can see). So, making a chapter is going to take time cause I need inspiration and sometimes that's hard to find specially since I have the mind set of telling a story through imagery amd not words. Telling stories is actually pretty hard for me since I have trouble writing down what is going through my head and I end up missing a lot of details. Enough of me rambling! Have a nice day!