smile

Naruto's P.O.V.

     I walk back and forth in my small apartment. I don't know how to tell sasuke I thought he was a creep!

Scenario 1: "Hey sasuke, I wanted to explain why you were on my couch."
Sasuke: "ok go ahead."
"So like I thought you were a creep so I like punched you in the stomach 27 times."
Sasuke: "narutooooo!"
Refrence

Scenario 2: "hey sasuke, I wanted to explain why you were sleeping in my apartment.."
Sasuke: "ok explain."
" I thought you were a creep so I reacted on instinct and punched you, I'm sorry."
Sasuke: " really? I would have blocked that punch, you're full of bull."

Scenario 3: "weeb hay I'm gay."
Sasuke: ".....ok"
"You were in my apartment and now we together broski."

     Ugh, no. Scenaio 2 isn't bad but I can't assume what he's gonna say. Its Not accurate. I might as well do it then.

--- with sasuke ---

Naruto's P.O.V.

"Oi, sasuke." I walk up to him.

"Hey Naruto, whats up?"

"I wanted to explain clearer this time." I look at him kinda embrassed while scratching the back of my neck.

"I was trying to unlock my door and suddenly you walked up behind me, since it was dark I didn't know who you were. So I punched you in the stomach out of reflex. I'm really sorry!" I shout while bowing down like I was apologizing to an old geezer.

He looks at me bowing down then starts to laugh. "Hey its alright its my fault for startling you in the dark anyway."

     I look up to look at his face. He was smiling while laughing a bit. It was the cutest thing i have ever seen!

     I muster up the courage and ask him. "D-do you want t-to go on a date w-with me?" He stopped laughing and looked at me with this embrassed look. "I-it doesn't have to be a d-date, I meant like to h-hangout." I tried to "explain" what I meant by date, while waving my hands up and down infront of my face.

     Sasuke took one of my hands and held one, while looking at my face straight into my eyes. "I would like to go on a date with you, Naruto." I look at him while a blush bursted across my face. I look down to hide my blush while he giggled and said "thanks for asking Naruto, I was waiting for this moment actually. I have liked you for a while but I showed it in a bad way by being kinda mean."

     Sasuke took my face and thanked me again with his angelic smile. I took his face and thanked him also while giving him my soft smile. I'm guessing he found it cute cause he was blushing when I did that.

Word count: 475