go back to chuck E. cheese and wipe your ass

Naruto's P.O.V.

     I used to have a crush on sakura. Getting nervous around her and doing stuff to seem cool, ya know, trying to get her attention. Although, towards the end of the day I felt nothing. Usually after hanging out with the person you like, you end up thinking about them a lot. This was quite the opposite. I would never remember anything I did with Sakura. Only with sasuke. At the time I didn't understand, I just thought I was supposed to like her since shes a girl.... But guess not everything has to be done because you're "supposed to". I never realized that the person I "hated" was the actual person I liked.

     This sometimes happens in romances...
The main character will bully or hate someone when they actually had feelings for them. Just didn't know how to deal with their feelings. Until they came to terms with their feelings they were gonna continue treating their crush like shit.

     That's the weird thing about love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     We continue on the dirt road for an hour. It was then where we started seeing more signs that read, "DONT COME HERE", and "THIS VILLAGE IS HAUNTED."

     I don't wanna be a scaredy cat but I'm freaked. I have a fear of ghosts and I end up incapable of moving when I see one or think I see one. I dont know why I do....( btw if you were wondering, the phobia of the paranormal or of ghosts is called phasmophobia.)

Sakura's P.O.V.

     The signs we passed as we got farther down the dirt path kept getting creepier and creepier. Some even saying that if we don't turn around that moment we would wound up dead.

     After a few hours I noticed a fence up ahead of us. I call out to kakashi.

"Kakashi-sensei! There is a gate up ahead!" I yelled.

"I see it, we should go check it out before skipping over it!" Kakashi started going a little quicker after he said his part.

     The speed caught us off guard, but not for that long. We tried to match his speed as he went along the trees like a monkey. Kakashi had such speed....something that I felt I lacked. Makes me feel out of place a little, but this is no place to be pouting.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

     As we follow along with kakashi, I thought I saw something at the corner of my eye. A shadowy figure? Maybe a ninja...no, I would've been able to detect him from further back. Ill leave it alone for now.

     We jump down infront of the fence.
We all are greetee with a gigantic sign that reads, "All who enter are cursed, procced if you wish death upon yourself."

     We all are honestly just confused and don't feel threatened by the sign. Till I look over at Naruto and realize that he's the only one shaking from fear. Pfhhh, that weirdo.

     We continue our journey to the village. It didn't take long. 3 minutes at most, was when we landed in front of the villages gates.

     They were pretty tall, and worn out. Gives off a spooky vibe for this mission.

     Looking over at Naruto and I see he's shaking again.

"Hey Naruto, you Alright?"

     He looks over at me with calm yet panicked eyes.

"Never better!"

     He turns around, still shaking. Hes not good at hiding the fact that hes scared. So, taking advantage of his turned back, I sneak in a hug from behind to make him feel relaxed. I'm guessing it worked, I felt his shoulders loosen and him hold on to my hand.

"Its gonna be ok, if you feel scared, hold my hand. Dont think abiut what Sakura is going to say. She can go suck my toe."

     Naruto chuckled a bit. Turning towards me he smiled the most beautiful smile.

"Thanks sasuke."

     Oh god I think,my heart stopped.

Word count: 658

Not as long as my previous chapter but I didnt know where else to end it soooo.....
Love you 💓💓