Aftermath

I have recently gotten some positive feedback and I wanted to continue this story. Thank you!

Naruto's P.O.V

     Today is a normal training day with kakashi. After my date with sasuke I think I've been a little to focused on everything else except that. Training is just what I need to blow off some steam and work hard.
     We are supposed to meet kakashi at the bridge, just like back then. He told us that since we are bigger we can meet him a lot earlier in the morning. I'm not a huge fan of that.
     I make my way to the bridge. Very tired might I add, and I see sasuke and Sakura already there. I wave over to them and greet them.
     They look over at me and look surprisingly bad. They have bags under their eyes and look like they have just gotten back from a 2 day mission without sleeping.

"Woah! What's happen to you two?"
     Sasuke goes to open his mouth, but ends up falling asleep in the process instead. Sakura does the samething except instead of staying asleep she slaps herself awake.

"We aren't morning people like before! It was so easy back then Naruto! Why." Sakura started crying not with sadness but just for being tired I guess.
     Sasuke and Sakura are just like babies when their tired. Jeez, I wonder how their gonna act when kakashi gets here.
     "Yo." Kakashi poofed onto the bridge crouched on its handles. Well speak of the devil!
     He did his famous eye closed smile and looked over at those two. Sasuke was still asleep and Sakura wasn't crying anymore but she was still sniffling on the ground.
     Kakashi just stared at them as a sweat drop went down the side of his head. Today is gonna be rough.

Hey everyone! I hope you like this chapter. I'm going to try and make my chapters about 300 or more words long, which will take me longer but by the end of that chapter I will most likely feel satisfied knowing I worked really hard on it. Bye for now!