Mission

No ones P.O.V.

     "Ok so today we are going to a village, their not well known so don't expect to know or be familiar with the place. The roads go in many directions, its easy to get lost. You guys need to stick with me at all ti-"

     Kakashi tired to finish his warning, but was interrupted by Naruto.

     "Yeah, yeah. We get it. Stick with you, don't get lost, follow what you say, right? Get to the problem! I wanna know!"

     Naruto seemed to be too excited about the village. The thought of a challenge made him want to jump up in the air and yell with all his might. Especially with sasuke.

     "Uhem, as I was saying. Yes, do stick with me and here is the objective. The letter that was sent had a complaint about a ghost roaming their hometown. It scares the children and threatens to kill anyone that gets close to its home... The villagers feel unsafe and want us to see if anyone is behind this."

     "G-G-g-ghost?!"

     "What's wrong Naruto? Scared of a tiny spirit? Especially After seemimg so excited before~" Sasuke made fun of Naruto while waving his hands around imitate a scared kid.

     Naruto of course didnt like it and started pouting. Sasuke only found it cute.

     Sakura was suspicious of their behavior. "They don't usually act so friendly." She thought. "I guess ill find out whats going on during the mission."

     Team 7 started to head out of the village. Everyone was prepared, except Naruto. He was still spooked about the ghost he will be encountering today.

     "Oh by the way guys, the walk to the village is about 2 days without stopping. So I'd hurry starting now."

"Or maybe not today" Naruto thought.

     Kakashi then jumped up into the trees and started making his way toward the village.

     Team 7 was right behind him. Ready to find out who was making this poor village worry. Was it actually a ghost or is it a vengeful ninja with a weird ass jutsu just being annoying? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

     word count: 356