Giant reader x tiny jack and mark

Marks POV

While Jack was visiting me in L.A we decided to drive along the forest edge.

We were laughing and having a good time when suddenly a deer ran into the middle of the road.

I swerved to not hit it and slammed into a tree, I passed out.

~Le time skip~

I woke up and the sun was setting I looked in the passenger seat and Jack was also passed out.

The airbags had failed and the windshield was cracked, I didn't even want to know what the outside looked like.

I tried shaking Jack awake but he was out cold, I suddenly heard tremors and I froze.

There had been rumors that a giant man eating creature lived here. Suddenly a shadow was cast over my car.

Huge skin colored tree trunks slowly wrapped around the car and suddenly gravity hit me like a ton of bricks.

I tried even harder to wake Jack up as quickly and quietly as possible.

I saw a bottle of water in the cupholder. I opened it and splashed water on him and he jolted awake.

"DUD-" I placed my hand over his mouth he looked at me confused. "Shhh." He nodded his head.

I removed my hand and he stayed silent, he looked out of the window and whimpered.

I looked out my side and gasped, we were so high up. Suddenly whatever was holding us turned the car around.

My eyes widened with fear, it was the rumor giant, the man eating rumor giant.

I started hyperventilating afraid of what would happen to us.

I looked over to Jack and he was panicking like crazy, I quickly pushed a button that locked the doors.

I don't think the giant noticed us yet, maybe they're like a T-Rex, if we don't move they won't see us.

Their eyes suddenly widened. Nope they saw us and placed us down on something. I think it was their other hand.

They looked through the cracked windshield, and smiled at us.

We suddenly started moving, they were taking us somewhere. I looked over at Jack and he was crying silently.

Jacks POV

We were just supposed to go on a peaceful drive, now we are getting taken away from society.

Probably never to be seen again. I silently started crying to myself thinking about my family.

"Hey, Jack, are you ok?" Mark asked me quietly I shook my head no.

"We're probably going to die here, how can I be ok?" I whispered back.

He nodded his head thoughtfully, "I'm scared." he whispered to me.

Suddenly we stopped.

Y/n's POV

Even though I'm a giant I still have good hearing and could hear what they were talking about.