Pred bim trimmer x tiny king of the squirrels

@Perid0t13

Bim's Pov

I just got done hosting hire my ass and I was hungry I knew that my contents had borrowers on them but I would never do that to the lovely contestants. I headed home and noticed that king wasn't here. He's probably chasing squirrels somewhere. I decided to look for him anyways, I made my way outside to our backyard. Each egos live in pairs and I got stuck with King.

I heard something come from the trees and I looked up assuming it would be a squirrel but I saw King? How is he tiny and what is he doing in a tree? I gently grabbed him out of the tree and he stiffened up. I placed him on my palm and he slowly turned around and looked up at me.

I smiled warmly at him, he started backing up away from me. My heart melted he was so cute at this size. I wonder how he got like this. Probably because of Anti, he's always messing with us. My stomach growled and I got an idea, I lifted him above my head and I was going to store him.

Kings POV

Shit shit shit. I was just minding my own business when Anti popped up and told me he could get me to the squirrels, he shrunk me and left me in a tree. I was connecting great with my subjects when a hand grabbed me and I noticed it was Bim, my house mate.

I started backing knowing that he was a predator. He looked at me like i was the cutest thing he has ever seen. I started up into his eyes when suddenly I heard something growl, he lifted me up above his head and opened his mouth. I started squirming and he just laughed lightly, "Uhhh Bim!! what-what are you doing?!"

vore warning

He lowered me and licked me he then proceeded to drop me in his mouth. He closed it and he started licking me even more. He hummed and lifted his head so I slid to the back of his throat I tried grabbing onto something but nothing was working. My feet got sucked down into his throat as he swallowed more of my body got sucked down as well. I landed in what I think was his storage stomach and sighed in relief that he didn't actually eat me. But he is a sick fuck.

BIms POV

as I felt him go down my throat I caressed the lump in my throat and purred silently to myself. I felt him drop in and sigh in relief, I feel bad that he thought I was actually going to eat him, no, I only store my food. I will let him out in a little while. I think he fell asleep after like 5 minuets because I heard light snoring coming from my storage. it felt nice. next time I should ask his permission.

Sorry for the short chapter, I promise next one will be a bit longer.