tiny dark x yanderiplier

Darks pov

I was working in my office, working on important work when the glitch comes in and dumps something all over me making me wet. I hear his glitchy laugh as my eyes glow red. I turn around and growl at him. He won't stop laughing.

I feel myself shrink as everything grows bigger around me. He smirks down at me and leaves. I yell out in fear and frustration. Why does he always do this. He always has to do something!

Months laters

Everyone seems happier without me. I have been living as a borrower for a while now. Everyone notices stuff is going missing so they put out mouse traps and today isn't my day.

I got stuck in a mouse trap. I start crying out for help. Worst. Mistake. Ever. I heard booming footsteps coming closer and I saw the socks of a school uniform. 

No not yanderiplier

The mouse trap I was on was suddenly lifted up. I was met with a schoolboy who goes crazy for me. Just great. Who knows what he'll do to me he'll probably kill me after I rejected him. Worry started to build up in my gut. I started hyperventilating when our eyes met.

He gasped "darki? What happened to you?" He questioned while lifting the bar off my back from the trap. "A-anti." I stuttered out weakly. 

"Oh senpai, I'll avenge you, after we get you fixed up." He walked into my office which was dust covered. He sat me down on my desk and left skipping away to get a first aid kit.

He returned soon and surprisingly was very gentle with me. He bandaged me up and then left to go find anti.

Yans pov

I was going to kill anti for doing this to my senpai. I finally found him sleeping in his bed. I snuck in and grabbed one of his knives and stabbed  it through his heart. His eyes popped open and he screamed looking at me in fear.

His eyes grew dull as he stopped breathing. I quickly left because the others would be alerted soon. I had blood on my school uniform but it's nothing new.

I returned home to be with my senpai. He was sleeping and it was the cutest thing ever. I gently laid down and gently scooped him up and placed him on chest and he curled right up. I sighed and gently fell asleep.

Darks pov

I could sense something was wrong with anti, not like i cared about but he could be the only one who could change me back which is scary because I think he's dead.

What did Yan do. I woke up to light pouring into the room. I was on yan's chest that was steadily moving up and down. He was softly snoring. I sighed to myself because I'm probably never getting bigger again. Yan woke up and started gently rubbing my hair.

"Good morning sunshine!" Yan said cheerfully while stretching. "Morning" I replied back I heard yan's stomach growl and that was scary being at this size I flinched away from the sound and Yan noticed. He laughed lightly

"I would never do that to my senpai" oh great he's going through that phase again. He gently picked me up and brought me to the kitchen where the rest of the egos we're and everyone was surprisingly happy to see me.

I I thought they were happy without me?  Well anyways we had breakfast and enjoyed life and from then on out I was small but that didn't seem to matter to anybody they all like me the same. I feel a little bad for anti but I mean he had it coming.