Half dragon tiny reader x the septic egos

*Reference picture* ( the wings,tail and horns at least )

Y/n's POV

I was flying around the dragon kingdom peacefully because I had nothing  better to do.

You see, I was different from most dragons here, I was part human.

I mean I was still accepted into the community but I always felt like everyone was judging me.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was flying and then I finally realized my surroundings were different.

Oh no.... I flew too far out! I'm in the human's world.

I didn't know my way back, I started to just hover above the ground crying silently.

I heard talking and laughing coming from close by. I flew over and there were 6 people who looked strangely similar.

I started flying closer to try and get a closer look at them.

I flew too far in though and then this happened "Ew bee.."

And I was smacked hard and went flying into a tree and passed out falling to the ground.

Marvin's POV

I saw a bee flying around near us, I smacked it into a tree and it fell to the ground afterwards.

Everyone looked at me and shrugged, and walked over to the bee.

I followed and I gasped backing up when I saw what it really was.

Everyone looked at me again and sort of glared. Except Chase."I I didn't know!" Tears started forming in my eyes.

Chase came over and comforted me, Schneep picked up the thing that I hit and everyone started following him back to the house.

I felt really bad now and when we got home I just went to my room and cried.

Shneeps POV

I placed the thing on my table and tried to see what's wrong with it.

It almost looks like a dragon, but also human? I've never seen anything like it before.

It had a dragon tail which seemed to be sprained but that's about it. I was pulled out of my thoughts.

"Doc? What is it?" Chase asked, "It almozt looks human, vut a dragon at zhe zame time."

"A dragon human hybrid? Sounds cool." Jackie had said. "It'z tail lookz zprained."

( I don't know if I'm doing this right 😂 XD )

"Ûgh! Whø thè fûćk ćárèś! Jûśt KÎŁŁ ÎT!" Anti said, I shook my head "We aren't killing vit. It needz uz."

Anti rolled his eyes and walked out of the room annoyed.

*So what should we do?* JJ signed. "Vell I'm going to put a zmall cazt on zhe tail and hope zhat it workz."

"Zo I need all of you to leave, zo I can vork."

They all left the room and I quickly got to work.

I wasn't sure how long they would be passed out so I injected them with sleeping syrum.