Chapter 6

Wednesday

I had to calm myself down from the text so I would be functional around Todoroki. If I told him what was going on he would most likely want to go with me or he would call the police. 

I cried for a solid twenty minutes over it, but I couldn't do much more. I was sure that they would kill me this time around, and it would be painful, but... Todoroki would be fine. I had only been dating him for a couple of days, but I was already sure that when I hit the 24 mark I would want to marry him. Three years away... 

I took a few shaky steps to my bed. I was trembling all over, and if I looked in the mirror I was sure I would be nearly as white as a sheet. I rubbed at a falling tear. 

How do I get myself in these situations!? 

I decided on my phone to calm down. I clicked on Pinterest and scrolled through, looking at various comics and such. I didn't even notice the door opening until there was a shadow directly above me. I looked over my phone to Todoroki staring at me intently. My face flushed. 

"H-hi Sho-Chan..." I murmured. I was still really upset from the messages, but masked it over with the biggest fake smile I could. He frowned, noticing the bundle of emotions I was trying to hide. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

No, I'm afraid for my life, but I don't want them to hurt you.. I can't call the police I can-

"I'm good, just tired," I spoke louder this time, plastering on a faker smile. Todoroki frowned a little bit, but leaned back.  

All I could do now was wait idly for 7:30 to roll around. I got up from my bed, while Todoroki dug around in his backpack. I went over to our table and pulled out some homework to work on. I worked for a few hours like that, in a comfortable silence. The only break in the silence was the turning of pages and scratching of pencils. 

At 5:00 I got up to stretch, having just completed my English homework. All I had left was Science, and it was just a few things to check up on. I started towards the fridge to grab a snack, when suddenly I was pinned against the wall. I looked up into Todoroki's eyes, and saw a light blush on his face. 

"Yes?" I asked, feeling my face heat up. My mind was jumbled, half embarrassed by the position I was in, and half dreading what would happen in two and a half hours. He drew closer, until our breaths were mixed and our noses were nearly touching. 

"What you did this morning was not funny," He muttered. I saw his gaze flick to my lips. I gulped. 

"Yeah...?" Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine, sweetly. I was still caged in his arms, but I didn't mind. He pressed our bodies together, then pulled me away from the wall, wrapping his arms around me. I let myself be engulfed in his arms. His arms slipped to around my waist. I brought my hands up to his face, cupping it in my hands. 

He broke away so fast I almost whined from the loss of heat. He smirked at me, then went over to the fridge. I was till panting, but I managed to see what he grabbed. 

"Hey!" I shouted. "I wanted that soda!" 

He smirked. "And this was the last one." 

I blushed realizing the intent behind the kiss. I glared at him, temporarily falling into the child like banter. Anything that would get my mind of tonight. I tried to grab at the soda, but he was taller then me, and he just held it above my head. 

"Give it!" I pouted, jumping at his arm. 

"Not until you tell me whats wrong," He responded, his tone serious. My eyes widened and my face whitened.