Chapter 22

Why? 

I thought one last word before I blacked out.

----

My eyes flitted open, and the first thing I saw was my mom leaning over me. She looked really worried, but not so much to the point she thought I was in danger. I had been having blackout panic attacks for years now. 

I sat up, looking around the room to get my bearings. We were still in the apartment, I was lying down on the couch. Shoto was leaning against the far wall, while Ochako was sitting by the coffee table. 

"How.... How long was I out?" I asked, my voice shaky. Shoto sighed a little bit. 

"About an hour," He said. I looked down at my lap. 

Did this mean I had avoided the conversation? Was I home free? 

"Um... Izuku?" Ochako's voice was hesitant as she looked between me and my mom. Of course she would bring it up. I honestly had no luck in the world. 

"...yes?" My voice was small as I spoke and I knew my mom sensed something immediately. 

"..." She looked down at her lap, unable to find the right words to say. 

"Could Ochako stay over tonight? Izuku's not feeling very safe after watching a horror movie with me," Shoto said, saving Ochako. I shot a glare at him. 

"Oh of course!" She turned to me. "Izuku honey, you need to stop watching scary movies. Remember the last time you watched one?" 

I felt a vivid flashback coming on of the movie Coraline, but I managed to push it aside. 

"I'm feeling fine now," I said through gritted teeth. 

Ochako jumped up, smiling suddenly. 

"Nonsense. You don't need to put up a brave front for your mom! I'mma go change into your pajama's, you set up the fort while I'm gone!" She said all in one breath before skipping out of the room. 

My mom seemed slightly confused for a second before laughing. 

"That's one strange friend," She said, turning to me. "Go along and build your fort, I'll just camp out in my bedroom." 

"Moooom!" I groaned. She only giggled and left the room. 

I slumped down on the couch. This couldn't be good. Either Ochako was going to make me talk about my feelings, or she's going to distract me into giving in. Neither would be a good option. 

Suddenly I felt warmth press on my legs. I pulled myself out of my thoughts to find Shoto hovering over me. 

"Seriously?" I groaned, leaning away from him. He only leaned forwards, keeping our heads close together. Our faces were only inches apart, and I felt his hot breath on my lips. I really wanted to just lean forward, connect our mouths and... 

Woah there. 

I pushed him up and off of me, trying to signal that I didn't want him right by me now. 

He leaned backwards on my legs, a look of defeat on his face. 

"Come on, just one kiss?" He asked. 

"Ochako's right down the hall!" I whisper yelled. 

He suddenly crawled forward again, pinning me against the couch's arm. 

"She won't hear~" He cooed, leaning forward. 

I felt my face heat up as I stared at his face for a second to long. 

"Yes she will you pervert!" I said before clamping a hand on my mouth so he couldn't kiss me. 

He leaned forward, pressing his lips on my hand. I widened my eyes. 

"Get off..." I groaned through my hand. 

"Hey Izuku do you still have your..." Ochako trailed off, seemingly noticing how we were positioned. 

I heard a rustling of fabric then a click. 

"Ochako what was that?" I growled. 

"Oh nothing, nothing..." I heard a couple more clicks, and footsteps leading towards us. "Just some blackmail." 

I jumped off the couch, consequently shoving Shoto to the ground, and chased after Ochako, shouting the whole way. 

"Give me your phone!" 

"As soon as I send it to the group chat!" 

"Don't you dare!" 

I finally tackled her at the end of the hallway, reaching for the phone. I luckily has the advantage though. 

"I may be short, but your shorter than me!" I yelled before grabbing the phone out of her hand. 

She sighed at what I thought was defeat, but when I opened her phone found out it was triumph. She had sent a ton of images of me and Todoroki with the caption 'they're fucking in Izuku's moms house'. 

I flipped around to face Ochako. 

"That's it! Your not getting my All Might onesie!" 

"You have an All Might onesie?" Shoto snickered. I turned at glared at him. 

"Do I have no one on my side? This is your fault you know! I told you she would hear us!" He raised his arms as if admitting defeat. 

"Your the one who was lying on the couch instead of making a fort." 

I turned away from him, pouting. 

"Come on Izuku, lighten up," Ochako said, shoving my shoulder slightly. 

"We should go change. I get your All Might onesie that's to big for both of us, you can wear your First gen All Might onesie. And you-" She flipped on Shoto, causing him to take a step back, "-Will wear the XL one. That's probably the only one that will fit all of you." She finished off and left the hallway, leaving me and Shoto standing there. 

"I think you would look cute in a Onesie," He said, turning back to me. 

"Your my boyfriend. Your supposed to say I look cute in everything," I accused, pointing a finger at him. 

"In my defense you do look cute in everything," He retorted. I felt my face flush bright red. 

"Your not supposed to say things like that!" I complained, leaning back against the wall. He slid down next to me. 

"And why not?" He asked. 

"..." I looked away from him, my face only reddening. 

"Cause it makes me want to kiss you..." I muttered. 

"What?" 

I turned to glare at him. 

Then I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. He seemed shocked at first, but quickly melted into the kiss. 

I pulled back, leaving a string of saliva connecting our mouths. 

"You my friend, are a dirty cheat," I said. 

-----

Squeeeeeeee! Fluff! No cliffhanger! Are you all happy? Any way, sleepover fun (Or not fun) Next chapter! I probably will work on it a bit more tonight, but it definitely won't come out today. I don't have the brain power to write a thousand more words. 

I hope you all are enjoying this! 

I would like to say, theirs probably going to be around ten, maybe less, chapters before the end of this. If you have any suggestions for how you want the next couple of chapters or the end to go, please comment about them! 

I hope you all have a wonderful day, votes and comments are appreciated, and thank you all so so much!