Chapter 7

When my tears finally dried, Kacchan helped me back to my dorm. 

"Did those idiots give you that?" He asked, gesturing to my broken arm. I nodded slowly. I couldn't see his face as he turned away. 

When we reached the dorm I collapsed on my bed. My body hurt so much it was hard to think. It wasn't worse than last time, but it added onto the pain. I curled into a ball on my bed, trying to ignore the pain ebbing through my body. 

"Have you talked to the police?" Kacchan asked. I flinched slightly, nothing could break old habits I suppose. 

"Y-Yeah..." I squeaked. 

I curled into a tighter ball when I heard him get up from his chair. I tucked my head in between my arms, and hugged my legs to my chest. Fear coursed through my body. 

He's rethinking his decision, he's coming over to beat you up!

I pushed the thought aside, but mentally prepared myself anyway. I squeezed my eyes shut. 

I was not expecting what happened though. Kacchan pulled me up into a sitting position, wrapped a blanket around me. He leaned me against his shoulder. I tried looking up to see what his expression was, anything to hint at what he was doing, but he was looking away. I sighed softly, then leaned into him. It was nice having his heat by me. 

"Oi, whats wrong Deku!?" Kacchan called at me. I looked up from my lap. Tears were still trailing down my face. 

"N-nothing-" I was cut off by his fast rubbing into my head. "Ow!"

"It's not nothing!" He yelled. I sniffled a little and looked back into my lap. 

"Th-they just hit me again..." I murmured. I heard a bit of shuffling, then suddenly I was being wrapped in a blanket. 

"Kacchan?" I questioned. He didn't answer, but continued to wrap me up. When he was finished, he leaned me against him, and miraculously I stopped crying. 

I smiled fondly at the memory. Guess Kacchan had always been like this. 

The peaceful silence was broken by the door slamming open. I looked up to see Todoroki with a very concerned look standing there. Behind him were Ochako and Tsuyu, who also looked concerned. When Todoroki noticed what was going on, I could see his eyes burn with anger, but he kept his face composed. 

"What is going on here?" He asked in a menacing tone. 

I told them that along the way to Kaminari's house the bullies cornered me and hit me, not very much, and that Kacchan had come to my aid. As I was explaining, I kept looking over at Kacchan, hoping he wouldn't correct it. He didn't. 

"Why are you wrapped in a blanket?" Ochako asked when I had finished. I looked back at Kacchan, he was blushing furiously. I realized he probably wouldn't want this revealed, because of his whole 'bad person' aesthetic. 

"I find it comforting like this, so I bundled myself up. Kacchan happened to be sitting on my bed, so I leaned on him." I responded. Kacchan seemed to let out a sigh of relief. 

"And now that your fucking boyfriend is here, he can take over. My arms asleep." He grumbled. I leaned off of him while Todoroki took his place. It felt quite a bit nicer with Todoroki because I wasn't worried about him suddenly yelling at me. 

"I'm out!" I heard Kacchan shout. He slammed my door shut. I flinched slightly at the noise, but went back to our conversation like nothing happened. 

"We'll I'm glad you're okay. Come on Asu!" Ochako said, grabbing Tsuyu by the hand. They left, leaving me and Todoroki in an awkward silence. 

"You were lying." I heard Todoroki say. I looked up at him.