|1| Break Up

Author-Nim's POV

Chan chuckled as he stood next to Woojin and Changbin. The rest we standing behind Hyunjin, waiting for him to throw the flowers.

The boys insisted that he does so, especially Felix. This was Felix's chance. If he caught the flowers, he would for sure have good luck on marrying his lovely boyfriend.

Hyunjin shook his head as he turned around. How did he agree to such a thing? He counted down from 3 before tossing the flowers behind him.

The rest of the boys started to push each other to catch the flowers. It was like a competition to see who will be the next member of twice.

Everyone froze as the small boy with braces in front to them caught it. Felix sighs. He couldn't possibly be mad at Jeongin.

He was the youngest of the group, the one person everyone loved. Felix lowered his head as he walked to Chan.

"Don't be sad Lix, there just flowers." Felix nods slowly. "Yeah, just flowers." Chan pulled Felix into a hug, comforting him. He was a little confused as to why the younger was sad, but he felt the need to comfort him.

"Hey, Chan! Do you want to join me and the guys to go eat somewhere?" Chan nods. "You hungry?" Felix nods. Chan softly smiles and grabs Felix's hand and following the guys to a fast food place not far from the church.

While at the restaurant Felix noticed that Minho was missing and that Jisung looked upset. "Are you okay Han?" Jisung looked up.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Felix shrugs. "You looked down. Did Minho do something?" Jisung nods. "I broke up with Minho."

Felix's eyes widen. How could they break up? "How come?" Jisung shook his head. "I'm not ready to talk about it. I just need time to think." Felix nods.

"Okay, just know if you need me, I live a block away from you." The two chuckle. "Speaking of help..." Jisung looked down.

"Do you mind if I stay with you for a while?" Felix grabs Jisungs hands and nods. He understood. Minho and Jisung lived together, although they had separate rooms, it still would have been awkward.

"After we're done eating, we can go get your things. I'll have Chan set up the guest room for you." Jisung smiled. "God your so kind." Felix giggles. "I try to be."

"Are you sure? This is such a nice room." Felix nods. "Yeah, you're our best friend. Of course, I would give you a nice room." Jisung smiles and hugs Felix.

"Thanks." Felix hugs back. "No problem." The two separate as Chan walked into the room. "Okay, since your staying here, you should know the rules."

Chan handed Jisung a piece of paper.

1. Stay out of Chan office/studio, unless given permission by Chan to enter. (That goes for Felix too.)

2. Don't bring random people home.

3. If something bad happens, call Chan (Felix will make the issue worse.)

4. If you're going to shower, warn someone so we can prevent any walk in's.

5. No alcohol.

6. If you need someone to talk to, come to any of us.

Jisung looked up. "Just know, Felix has our bed covered in plushies. They really are comforting." Jisung smiles. "Thanks a lot, guys. I really appreciate it." The two blondes smile.

"Anything for a friend." The two finally leave. As they walked into their shared room, Felix stopped Chan.

"Thanks for letting Jisung stay." Chan wrapped his hands around the youngers waist. "You would have done it anyway, plus, he's going through a breakup. It's best if he has someone there for him."

Felix pecks Chan's lips. "Hey, Chan." Chan hums. "You should dye your hair brown again." Chan raised a brow.

"Why?" Felix gave a big smile. "So when we get married, you look good. I love brown haired Chan!" Chan chuckled.

His question was now definitely confirmed.

Felix did want to marry him.

*★ ✩ ★*

Why are writing rules so hard? That was harder then it should have been. Lol.

Also, Brown-haired Chan is great and you can't tell me differently. Especially when it's curly UwU.