|4| Fairy Lights

Author-Min's POV

"Chan..."

Chan smiled and walked forward. He quickly grabbed Felix's hands. "Lix..."

"I have been in love with you for 4 years. Living with you is wonderful. Waking up to your beautiful face and freckles is heaven. And hearing you giggle is music to my ears."

"I took you to all of those places today because they were filled with memories. Our memories."

Chan started to get down on one knee. Felix's heart started to race. "I hope to make new memories with you."

"Lee Yongbok." Felix chocked out a giggle as tears filled his eyes. "Will you marry me?"

Felix nods as he closed his eyes, letting the tears stream down his face. He's been waiting for this.

Chan pulled out a box with a beautiful ring on it. It had both of there initials on it.

Chan placed it onto Felix's finger and stood up, kissing the tears off his cheeks softly.

There suddenly was a few flashes.

"Honey, your ruining there moment."

"Oops. Carry on!"

The two males chuckled. Felix rested his head onto Chan's shoulder. "Lix...the reason I was working late was because I was saving to get you a ring."

Chan pulled away. "And the paper you had held in my office was me planning this. I wanted you to be surprised."

Felix's bottom lip quivered. The tears started pouring again. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

Chan was a bit stunned. Why was Felix apologizing?

"I let my head get to me. I-i thought you were cheating and I started snooping around and going through your office and-"

"Lix, it's okay. Why do you think I didn't yell at you? I knew you were worried."

Felix smiles and kisses Chan's lips. "Chan?" Chan hums. "I love you."

Before Chan could say anything back, a loud squeal was heard from a bush, which Chan's parents were hiding in.

Felix giggled. "Is your mom okay?" Chan shrugs. "Who knows." They both laugh before heading in.

Today truly was an amazing day.

*★ ✩ ★*

Plushie wedding, here I come😤✊