|7| The Talk

Author-Nim's POV

Chan felt bad. He never answered Felix. It just all was too shocking. He's never expect Felix, of all people, to ask that.

Chan mentally face palmed. He even doge the question. Felix probably hates him.

-Flashback-

"On our honey moon, can we...do it?"

Chan sat frozen. Mouth a bit opened as if he was about to say something. "It's getting late. I have work tomorrow."

Felix nods and crawls up to his spot.

-End of flashback-

Chan sighed. "Is something wrong?" Changbin placed his pen down and turned towards Chan.

"Uh...yeah. Felix brought up...uh..."

"He wanted to have the 'talk?'" Chan nods. Changbin sighs. "Let me guess, you tried to avoid the topic."

Chan looked down and nods. "How-...how did you and Hyunjin have the talk?"

Changbin hums. "Well...I tried to ovoid the topic." Chan's eye's widen. "You? avoiding the 'talk?'" Changbin nods.

"I was too worried about what Hyunjin would think of me after. But, at some point...we just...had to talk about it."

Changbin looked at Chan. "It's important to have the talk. Expecially if you two are getting married. You two should be able to talk to eachother about things and discuss together."

Chan nods. "I'm back!!!" Jisung walked into the office carrying coffee. He quickly passed them out and pulled a chair up.

"What did I miss?" Jisung rubbed his hands together, waiting for someone to spill the tea.

"Chan chickened out on the 'talk.'" Jisung bursted out laughing. "You-you haven't had the talk yet?!"

"You have?" Jisung nods. "Forever ago. It's really not that hard." Chan sunked down into his seat.

"I feel left out." Changbin chuckled. "That's your fault. Now...about the lyrics for Intro."

Chan placed his coat onto the coat rack and walked towards Felix. Felix looked up from his phone with a confused face.

Chan looked nervous. "F-felix...do you still...uh...what to have the talk?"

Felix places his phone down and turned his full attention Chan. "The talk? What's the talk?"

"About..." Chan akwardly clapped his hands together. "Clapping? Why would we need to talk- OH..."

Felix's face turned red. "W-what is there to talk about?"

"Well...were getting married in a matter of weeks, a-and about yesterday..."

"O-oh...yesterday?" Chan nods. "Okay...how do we t-talk about this?"

Chan pulls a chair up and sits next to Felix. "I'm not sure." They both sat there awkwardly in silence.

Chan finally speaks up. "Are you ready for that sort of thing? Like...aren't you nervous?"

Felix's face sofens with a smile. "Nope, because I have a wonderful Fiance that I know will take care of me."

Chan's nervousness seemed to have disappeared after that. They actually had the talk.

They continued to talk until they felt that they needed to stop. Changbin was right, they should be able to discuss thing, especially things like this.

*★ ✩ ★*

Hey...all of you silent readers...

I love and appreciate you😊💕