|8| Suit Shopping

Author-Nim's POV

"Wow...you look-"

"Amazing..."

"I was going to say handsome, but sure. That too." Felix giggled at Hyunjin's words.

"Chan's going to love it. I think the little flower brings color into it." Felix ajusted the sleeves.

"You think so? I really hope he does." Felix turns to Hyunjin. "Thanks for going suit shopping with me."

Hyunjin smiles. "Anything for a friend." Felix pulls away and looks one more time into the mirror.

This was the one. His wedding was in 3 days, and everything seemed to have been going perfectly.

This was a dream come true.

Felix purchased the suit and continued to walk through the mall with Hyunjin.

Changbin and Chan were hanging out at the apartment discussing thing.

Felix had personally chosen Hyunjin because he was a model, so he knew what would work on Felix.

"So, Changbin came home and told me that you and Chan had the talk." Felix flashed red.

"Hyunjin, that was last week." Hyunjin shruggs. "Anyway, what did you two talk about?"

"Why is this a question?!" Hyunjin laughs. "Felix, were both males and are married. Well...you know what I mean. There is nothing wrong with talking about it."

Felix nods. "We just...talked." Hyunjin nods. "About..." His hands gestures for Felix to continue.

"...what were comfortable with..." Hyunjin sighs. "This is...boring."

"I'm sorry?" Hyunjin nods. "You should be." Hyunjin blankly stared at Felix. After a few minutes they both burst out laughing.

"Where have you been?" Felix placed his things onto a chair that was in there bedroom.

"With Hyunjin. We decided to go to the mall while you gave all of you attention to Changbin."

Felix looked at Chan with a joking expression. Chan sighs. "You didn't even tell me you left."

"I didn't think it mattered."

"Why wouldn't it?" Felix shrugged. "I'm a grow adult. Besides, I had a good reason."

"And that is?" Chan crossed his arms. Felix excitedly grabbed the bag. "I got my suit for the wedding!"

Chan's eyes widen as he made grabby hands. "No no no no, you have to wait." Chan sighs.

"I'm sure whatever it is you'll look good in it." Chan grabbed Felix's waist pulling him into a kiss.

Felix pulled away and rested his head onto Chan's shoulder. "Felix." Felix hummed as be fixed himself to comfortably sit on Chan's lap.

"I love you." Felix did a small giggle as he pulled away. "Chan, I know that! I love you too."

Felix lightly pecked the older's lips before getting up. "I'm going to shower, no peaking at the suit."

Felix took two fingers and pointed them at Chan. Chan chuckles. Everything was set. All he need was his suit.

He was a bit disappointed. He had planned for them to go suit shopping together, not alone.

Chan sighs. It was a bit of his fault. He was so invested onto what Changbin was saying, that he hadn't noticed Felix grabbing the keys.

In Chan's defense, he needed to hear Changbin's words. He was practically giving him advice.

Telling him about there honeymoon and places Chan should visit. Changbin even suggested outfits to wear.

It all was important so Chan could give Felix the perfect Honeymoon. Felix was perfect, so he deserved the best, and Chan was determined to Give him just that.

*★ ✩ ★*

If you want your plushie or stuffie to be included in the wedding then let me know

Here

The more the merrier😊

(I apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes)