|5| Brown Hair Dye

Author-Nim's POV

Felix giggled as he places brown dye onto Chan's hair. Chan had gone out and bought brown hair dye since Felix said he liked it.

"Okay Channie, let that sit." Felix plopped down on a Chair in front of Chan.

"God your so cute." Chan pinched Felix's cheeks. "Hyung~ stop!"

Chan chuckles before letting go of the poor boys red cheeks. Felix rubbed his cheeks while looking around.

"Is it just me or has the place seemed...quiet?" Chan looked around. "Hmm...yeah."

"I'll be back." Felix got up and went to Jisung's room. Felix came out minutes later.

"I guess Jisung and Minho are back together." Chan smiled. "Good. I don't think we have enough ice cream for Jisung to gobble down in a day."

Felix nods and sits down. "To be specific, MY ice cream for him to gobble down."

Chan shook his head laughing. "I love you." Felix smiled. "Why of course you do. That's why your marrying me, right?"

Chan rolls his eyes. "Yes Felix, but not only because I love you, but because I see you as someone I know I can spend the rest of my life with."

Felix turned red. "G-go wash your hair. I-I'll be in bed." Felix pushed chan into the bathroom.

"Night baby boy." Felix smiled. "Night Chan." He mumbled before heading to his room.

Felix plopped onto his bed and stared at the ceiling. After so long, Felix finally has what he wanted. The love of his life to be officially his.

"Hmm...I think it look great. Who's Idea was it?" Felix proudly pointed at himself.

"Woojin's right, it looks great." Jeongin stuffed some fries into his mouth. "Has anyone talked to Changbin and-"

"Nope. Changbin said there honeymoon had to be perfect. No interruptions and stuff."

Everyone nodded. That sounded just about right. "Hey Chan, can you please get me more soda?"

Felix made a pouty lip, shaking the cup a bit. Chan chuckled and softly grabbed the cup. "Sure thing. I'll be right back."

Chan then got up. "Lix, what's that on your hand?" Felix flashed red. He could of sworn Chan told them already.

"Oh, this?" Felix nervously chuckled. "Well it-"

"I proposed to Felix." Jeogin jumped up. "Really?! And you said yes?"

"No, he said no. And since he's a gold digger, he kept the ring." Jeogin looked at Minho in shock.

"R-really? You can do that?" Woojin pulled the younger to sit down. That's enough you two."

"Oh, Jeogin. Where's Seungim?" Jeogin looked at Jisung and frowned. "Minnie's at work. He's been busy a lot recently."

"Really? How did he land more talk shows?" Jeogin shook his head. "He's taking part time at the libary now."

"Wow, that's a lot." Jeogin nods. "But he insist on doing so. Since Hyunjin's on his honey moon, I don't really work much."

"I try to help Seungmin out by cleaning his dorm and cook him food, but he's always so tired. It worries me."

Felix took a sip of his drink. He had know Chan was back, but he was a little too focused on Jeogin to say thank you.

"That's horrible. Although, I'm at least glad he's resting. Just make sure to tell him not to over work himself."

Everyone agreed with Chan. "How are you by the way?" Jeogin shrugged. "A little lonely."

He sighs. "I made a new friend at work, but there boyfriend is a little possive. Think's I'll turn straight and steal his girlfriend."

Felix starts to giggle. "That's not even how it works. You can't just magically be gay. You have to actually have an attraction to the same sex."

"Same goes for that situation." Chan places a hand on Felix's shoulder. He was looking down at his phone.

"Uh...Tuesday. My mom wants you to come over. Are you okay with that?" Felix nods.

"Tell her well be over at 3." Chan nods. "Anyway, what's up with you two?"

Jisung smiled. "Minho cam-"

"Nothing. Can't two people just date?" Jisung giggled. "Anyways! When's the wedding?"

Everyone turned there attention to the two. The conversation had gotten off track earlier.

"Hopefully before school starts up for Lix. Don't want to ruin his studies and all."

Felix smiled. "Chan's mom is helping us pick out decorations and everything."

Chan chuckled. "All of the front seats are for you guys and Felix's plushie's. So if you sit next to one, ignore it."

Everyone laughed. Chan stared at Felix. In just a matter of time, Felix will truly be his and only his.

*★ ✩ ★*

I had someone confess to me today. I didn't feel...anything. All I did was shrug and say okay. Is something wrong with me? I'm a bit worried that I hurt there feeling by not really...reacting. Idk...rip.