|6| Chip

Author-Nim's POV

"Oh, yes! That would look so wonderful. Just image it han- Ah! It would be perfect."

Felix chuckled as Chan's mom daydreamed about the wedding. Felix was over at her house planning the decoration's and guest list.

Chan was over in the kitchen, chatting with his dad. Felix rested his head onto his hands.

He turned his attention to Chan, who was happily laughing at his dad's joke. Felix ended up getting lost, staring endless at Chan's side profil.

"I think that's enough for today." Felix shook his head and turned to Chan's mom.

"W-what? But wh-"

"I think we should talk." Felix gulped. Talk? About what?

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad." Felix nods. Chan's mom leaned a little close to Felix.

"So...have you two..." Felix flashed red. "Ah, I see. As expect." She smiled. "I'm a bit suprised though."

"You two do share a bed and live alone together. But, as expected, Chan is one to take things slow. He is probably waiting till after you two are married."

Felix covered his face. Chan's mom chuckled. "Okay, let's change the subject. How's living with Chan?"

"F-fine." She nods. "Does he clean up after himself?" Felix nods. "He mostly cooks and does laundry."

Felix uncovered his face. "He's very helpful around the house." Felix giggles.

"He sometimes startes me a bath when I get home from school, or he'll buy me a new plushie. Oh! He also-"

Felix paused as he noticed Chan's mom smiling widly. "Did I say something funny?"

She shook her head. "No. You truly love my son, don't you?" Felix nods. " I'm glade I have such a wonderful son in law."

Felix smiles. "Stop, your great too." They both laugh.

"Sorry to interrupt your chat, but Lix and I have a reservation for two at a restaurant."

Chan then dragged Felix out of the house. "But Chan!"

Chan started the car. "Were suppose to be saving! You know that-"

Felix gasped. "You lied to you mom? Christopher bang!" Chan chuckled.

"Shh~ Don't tell her. I think that's enough planning for today anyways." Felix smiled.

"Can we stop at the store on our way back?" Chan nods. "May I ask, what are you getting?"

Felix started jumping in his seat. "I need a bow tie for Rubin. He's the only one with a poka-dot one and he feel's left out."

Chan tried hard to hold back a laugh. "Let Rubin keep Rhis bow tie. It makes him different and different is unique."

Felix's eye's lit up at Chan's words. "Right! Unique."

"Do you think I'm unique Channie-hyung?" Chan cuts the engine and turned to Felix.

He ruffles his hair. "Your more than unique. Your special in your own way and I love that about you."

Chan pecked Felix's cheek. "Now, how about we get that plushie and some ice cream?"

Felix nods. "I think I'm going to get that mint colored llama I saw the other day."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yep! It's name will be..." Felix looked around.

"How about chip? You can always give it nicknames like potato chip and chocolate chip."

Felix smiled widely. "That would be so cool! Yes! It's name will be chip!"

Chan was carrying Felix on his shoulder. Felix kept hitting his back and squirming, trying to break lose.

"Chan put me down!!" Chan shook his head as he made his way to the room.

"What's the magic word?" Chan used his free hand to tickle Felix's side. "P-please!" Felix was laughing really hard at this point.

Chan then let's go of Felix and lets him fall onto the bed. Felix sat up and giggled.

"What have we learned from today?" Felix giggled again. "Not to eat Channie-hyung's food!"

"Good job baby boy." Chan ruffled the younger's hair. The moment soon dies down and it got quiet.

Felix cleared his throat. "C-chan?" Chan hummed sitting next to Felix.

"A-after were married are you expecting us to...uh...you know." Chan looked down fiddling with his hands.

"I'm not sure. I haven't put much thought into it. Especially with the wedding coming up an all."

Chan placed a hand onto Felix's thigh. "If your ready to, I wouldn't mind. But I wouldn't rush into things." Felix nods.

Chan always seemed so wise and careful with his words. "Why do you ask?"

"Your mom asked about it. If we...yeah. She told me you were possible waiting until after we were married."

Chan hummed. The awkward tension was just so...awkward. "Have you not wanted to...you know...with me?"

Chan jumped. "N-no! That's not it! It's just..." chan got suddenly shy. "I just didn't know if you were ready so I pushed the thought away."

Felix nods. They sat there for a few minutes in silence. Felix finally spoke up.

"On our honey moon, can we...do it?"

*★ ✩ ★*

My plushie alpaca named Chip is in my story. Rip Chip, I can't find him.

Anyway...sorry for the long wait. I've been procrastinating to finish this for some reason, so sorry if the Chapter is a little wacky. I tried.

Also...On chan's live 3racha was...a mess😂