|9| Big Day

Author-Nim's POV

Felix was currently on a bench, taking big breaths. "It's okay, you've got this." Hyunjin patted his back as he spoke.

Felix took one more big breath before standing up. "Right, I can do this." Hyunjin smiles and stands up behind him.

"Right! Now go get yo man!" Felix nods and fixes his tie before taking Chan's father's arm.

"Ready?" Felix nods. Soon the brown doors open and Felix, as well as Mr.Bang, begin to walk down the ile. (Idk how to spell that...rip😓)

Everyone stood up and stared at the two, which made Felix shake a little. He can not screw up in front of all of these people.

"Relax a bit. Your going to be great. I believe in you." Felix turned to Chan's dad and smiles. He felt a bit relieved after that.

Soon the two split, Mr.Bang soon sitting next to his wife and an Elephant plushie. (A/n UwU 🐘)

Chan softly smiled as he watched Felix slowly walk towards him.

This was there day. The moment they both had been waiting for since they could remember.

The small wedding tune soon stopped and everyone sat down. Each guest stared at the plushies that sat next to them. It was quiet a unique wedding idea.

A few plushie sat up front. There was Koyoa, Mang, RJ, Shooky, Kookie, Chimmy, Tata, Dimond (🐘), and Claus (🐠)

The best men were each in a suit. Felix had a struggle to figure out who was 'worthy' to be the best man.

He ended up picking Roo (🦘), and Chip.

"You look...wow." Felix smiled. "You don't so bad yourself." They both softly chuckle before the priest began to speak.

"Do you, Christaphor Bang, Take Lee Yongbok, to be your..."

They both said there I do's and wedding vowels.

I guess you could say that the wedding vowels wasn't what made either of them smile, it was the look on each other's face as they read the beautiful words to each other.

Chan couldn't help but smile like crazy. It was as if he couldn't get rid of it. Damn you Felix for being the cutest thing on earth.

Chan happily took one of the rings from the pillow, and slid it onto Felix's finger.

Felix awes at it before the priest coughed, signally for Felix to give Chan his ring.

"You may now kiss the groom" Felix happily jumped into Chan's arms as flowers fell from the room.

It was Jeongin's idea so it would look like a fairy tail story. Chan happily caught him and spin him around before giving him a passionate kiss.

Everyone cheered as the two pulled away. Felix teared up. "I love you so much.

"I love you more." The two shared one last kiss before there friend group decied to run up there.

"I'm keeping this." Jisung tightly hugged a squirrel plushie. Felix giggled. "Okay! Just know he likes berries." Jisung nods.

"I can't belive you made all of your Best Men your plushies." Minho complained. "It was necessary. I didn't want them to feel left out."

Chan shook his head chuckling. "We even bought them little suits." Felix smiled brightly. "Yep! Don't they look cute?" Chan nods.

"So, who's taking who's last name?" Changbin quickly questioned. "Well, we both agreed on Lee."

"That's so cute! Lee Chan!" Everyone laughed at Jeongin's cuteness.

"Oh!! Throw the flowers!" Felix jumps. "Right!" Felix quickly ran to Chan's parents.

"Congrats Felix. We look forward to seeing you more often." Felix smiled as they handed him flowers.

"I do too." They all hug before Felix yeeted the flowers over to his friends. Jisung ended up catching them.

"Yes!" Jisung did a small happy dance. "I think that's enough. Let's join the others." Everyone nods and walks outside to there cars.

They each drove to a small building where the wedding party contiuned.

Felix held some punch in his hand as he shuffled over to Chan. "I'm expecting a 'Honey I'm home' once you get off work."

Chan chuckled. "God, what am I going to do with you?"

They both Share a kiss as a few cheer. They both pull away with a smile. This was definitely true love.

*★ ✩ ★*

Hopefully the ending wasn't too bad. There definitely will be a book about there honeymoon!!

Also, Hyunjin took Changbin's last name. I don't think I mentioned that.

Seo Hyunjin has a nice ring to it😂

(I apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes)