|2| Caught

Author-Nim's POV

Felix stared blankly at Chan. "L-long hours?" Chan nods. "I'm going to be working longer at the studio."

"Why?" Chan paused and turned to Felix. "Felix, I need you to trust me alright?" Felix was confused by what Chan meant, but he nods his head.

Chan pulled the younger into a hug and pecks his head. "I love you." Felix nods. "I love you too hyung."

Chan smiled and pulled away, continuing to clean up the dinner mess. "I-i'm going to shower." Felix then walked away.

After his shower, Felix plopped onto the bed. Chan was possible in his study doing work. Felix stared at the ceiling.

He was confused, why would Chan need to work late? He's a producer. Felix sighs. Maybe he's overthinking.

That's when the bad thought started to flow in. Felix shot up and ran to Chan's study. Felix barged into the room.

Chan jumped and shoved something into a jour. Felix sighs in relief while leaning against the frame.

"I-is something wrong Lix?" Chan kept looking at the jour. Felix finally realized what he just did. "Y-yeah. I uh...just wanted to tell you I'm out of the shower."

"Oh...are you going to sleep?" Felix nods. "Y-yeah." Chan looked at his computer, clicking a few things before standing up.

"I'll join you. I'm kinda tired anyway." As Chan walked past him, Felix stared at the desk. Chan was definitely hiding something.

"Coming Lix?" Felix snapped out of his thought and turned around. "Y-yeah." Felix then ran and caught up with Chan.

Felix pecked Chan's cheek before Chan left for work. Felix waited a bit before seeing if Chan had for sure left.

Felix quickly walked back into the apartment before quickly closing the door. "You okay Lix?" Jisung sat at the island eating breakfast.

"Yeah." Felix then ran to Chan's study. He was determined to figure out what Chan was hiding. Felix slowly opened the door and tiptoed through the room.

It was like he was undercover, trying to get a secret file. Felix sat in the desk Chair and started to search the desk. All he saw was papers with lyrics and musical note on it.

Felix finally checked the jour in which Chan was 'hiding' something in. Felix opened it and saw more papers, like the others, were filled with.

Felix looked at the papers until he paused, pulling one out. Before he could actually read it he heard someone clear there throat.

Felix shot up and stared at the door. "C-chan...It's uh...not what you think." Felix started to wave his hands. Chan raised a brow and walked over to Felix.

His eyes widened as he saw the paper Felix was holding, he quickly snatched it away. "W-why are you h-here?"

"I left my phone. I thought I could come back and get it, only to find my boyfriend searching through my personal things."

Felix looked down. It was what it looked like. "Did you see?"

Felix looked up. "W-what?" Chan takes a deep breath. "Did you see what was on the paper?"

Felix shook his head. "You walked in before I could look." Chan nods. "Good."

Good? What does he mean by good? Chan grabbed his phone from the desk that Felix obviously didn't notice earlier.

"Felix." Felix looked down, a little scared to meet Chan eyes as he can already hear the older's disappointment.

Felix waited for Chan to yell at him. Felix prepared himself, he deserved it for breaking a rule.

Instead, he got a hug from Chan. "I'm sorry." Felix looked up, confused.

"I obviously did something to make you do this. Although you're curious, your not usually like this. I'm sorry I made you worry."

Felix was surprised. How could Chan act so...caring at a moment like this?

Felix had done the opposite of trusting him and went through his things. He should be yelled at.

Felix smiles. He'll add that to his list of reasons why he loves Chan.

*★ ✩ ★*

I just switched to using my phone, so I apologize for any grammatical or spelling mistakes.