Chapter 1

"Get the hell away from me!"

~Jimin's POV~

I looked up and pulled out my earphones. Once again there was a fight on the bus. Almost every morning someone would anger  anoher.

The bus finally arrived at school and we all got off. I looked at my phone, I have 46 minutes before the bell rings so I'll just go hide in the music room. I didn't have any friends at this school. Everyone thought I was a no good nerd.

I kept my hood up and my head down as I walked towards the music room. Music has always been my therapy, it helped me with my depression. I opened the music room to hear music.

That's weird no one is ever in here this early. I closed the door quietly and walked around the corner, I heard someone on the piano. I walked a little closer just enough to see they're face but they couldn't see me.

He had red locks, a beautiful face. He sat tall so I could tell he was taller than me. He had brown eyes but what looked like blue contacts. He sat there playing a beautiful song that matched his looks. He was wearing a oversized shirt and black leather pants.

I continued to look at him, it was like I was under a spell

I continued to look at him, it was like I was under a spell. What the hell is wrong with me, who even is this?

"Ahem." I say clearing my throat. He seemed to not have noticed me before because he was very jumpy and almost fell from the chair as he looked over at me.

"Woah hey are you okay?" I asked with concern. He just shook his head a nodded. "Um okay?" I said while walking over to the other piano on the other side of the room. I sat my books down and before I could say anything else to him he got up and practically ran from me. Wow how rude.

~Later in 1st period~

"Ok class today we have a new student." The class goes silent and look towards the front. Soon he walked through..

"H-hi I'm Taehyung.." He said softly. No one was amused except for the girls. But shortly after they all went back to their own conversations. But not me.

I don't have anyone to talk to so I just put my head down.

Soon I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Taehyung.

"Hey are you Jimin?" His voice was almost a whisper.

"Yeh, why?"

He slowly smiled and looked at me.

"I'm Taehyung, I sit next to you from now on and I want to be friends."

Woah this kid sits next to me now. This morning he was running from me but now he wants to be my friend.

I shook the thoughts to the back of my head.

"I don't have friends.." I mumbled under my breath looking down. He immediately sat in the desk mine was paired with and took my hands in his.

"What ar-"

"Now you do." He looked at me and smiled. "W-what? What would you want to be friends with a lowlife like me?"

Tae's expression hardened, " Jiminie don't ever speak about yourself like that. You are not a lowlife and I want to be your friend."

Jiminie...i liked it. I smiled very softly at the name and then at Tae.

"Okay.."

~Lunch~

The bell rang and I quickly got out of my classroom. I didn't want to be around anyone during lunch so I started heading towards my favorite place.

Soon I opened to door to hear that song from this morning. I slowly walked closer and I saw Tae playing the piano again. He looked up at me and smiled as he stopped.

"That sounds really good.." I started to become a little nervous I don't know why.

"Come here and maybe you can help me." My eyes widened what did he mean help him. I slowly walked over to him but didn't sit down.

"Come on sit." My face went a little read I knew it because I felt the heat in my cheeks. He looked down only to remember that it was a one person piano stool. "Y-yeh I can't heh.."

Tae face brightened up and just laughed at his silly mistake. But soon I felt arms wrap around my waist and I was pulled towards him. Then I was sitting. But not on the stool. I was sitting on his lap...

"T-tae!" I knew my face was a full blown cheery at this point. He just laughed. He took my hands and placed them on the keys then he guided my hands to each note.

And shortly I was playing the song with his help. I was so distracted by the music I forgot where I was.

"Jiminie.." He whispered in my ear. "Can you sing for me?" I jolted up at this but his hands wrapped around me like a back hug. "W-why would you want that?.."

He placed a hand over my legs and pulled me until I was sideways on his lap. Then he lifted my chin and made me face him. "Because I want your voice to finish my song."

"Y-your song?" I asked so quiet I almost didn't hear myself. He nodded his head. "O-okay.." I slowly looked back at the piano.

He began to play the notes while I read a piece of paper and started to sing.

A sound of something breaking
I awake from sleep
A sound full of unfamiliarity
Try to cover my ears but can’t go to sleep

The pain in my throat gets worse
Try to cover it
I don’t have a voice
Today I hear that sound again

It’s ringing again, that sound
A crack again on this frozen lake
I dumped myself into the lake
I buried my voice for you

Over the winter lake I was thrown
A thick ice has formed atop
A winter lake on which I was thrown away
A thick ice has formed
In the dream I shortly went into
My agonizing phantom pain is still the same

Have I lost myself
Or have I gained you
I suddenly run to the lake
There’s my face in it

Please don't say anything
Reach my hand out to cover the mouth
But in the end, spring will come someday
The ice will melt and flow away

Tell me if my voice isn't real
If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away
T

ell me if even this pain isn’t real
What I was supposed to do back then

I looked back at Tae when the song ended. How did he come up with this? It was amazing!

"Jiminie..your voice is so...perfect." He said staring into my eyes as he began to carese my cheek.

Before I knew what was happening Tae leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. What was I doing? The kiss deepened.

Then the music room doors busted open.