Chapter 6

Tae looked at me with wide eyes. I looked at Eun Jun, "H-how did...." I couldn't even finish my sentence when my phone began to ring. How was it not dead yet?

I picked Eun up and walked to my phone. It was my dad....

I looked at Tae and he looked at the caller ID. He grabbed my phone and answered it.

Tae:Hello?

My dad: Jimin you better get your ass home before I kill you!

Tae: Um sir this isn't Jimin...

My dad: Then give him the message!

Then my dad hung up. I looked at Tae, he had real fear in his eyes but not for himself. For me, "Don't go home!" He pleaded. I looked down at him and Eun. "I have to..."

Tae grabbed my arm as I sat Eun Jun down. "You can live here with me! Please just don't go back there! I don't want to see you get hurt!" He hugged me tightly.

"I could never ask you of this...im sorry." I pulled away and grabbed my phone. Then I left.

I wanted to stay, I was scared for my life. I looked at the time. It was 12:47 pm, we didn't have school today. I walked further away from Tae's house hoping he would run after me.

-

I rounded the corner of my street and I could see my house. I slowly got closer. Soon way to soon, I was on the door step. I slowly opened the door and walked in. Our house was very small. It had a kitchen, small living room, one bedroom, one bathroom, and a basement.

I walked slowly to the basement door. If I could just get down there, maybe they would forget. Just as I reached the door a sharp pain radiated through my body.

I fell to the ground to see my father holding a broken Jack Daniels bottle. I felt the back of my head and there was a little blood.

He threw the bottle on the ground and kicked me in the ribs. I was winded and couldn't breathe. "Where we're you!"

Before I could even get a word out he threw himself on top of me and hit me in the face. He hit me a good 3 times then got up. He kicked me a few more times then left the room.

I laid there and blacked out.

I woke up when I felt myself moving. I opened my eyes to see Taehyung. He sat me on a table or something. He looked into my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed back but I couldn't feel anything. When I opened my eyes I was still In the kitchen. It's only a dream.

I slowly got up and headed down the basement stairs. I grabbed a bag and looked at my phone it was completely dead. I put it on the charger and hid it behind my dresser.

I started to throw clothes in the bag as best as possible. I barely had anything so it didn't take long. I looked at my phone. It was by now at 20%. I threw it in my pockets and dragged myself upstairs.

I quietly walked to the front door. My mother was probably passed out in the bedroom and my dad was passed out on the couch. I slipped my shoes on and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" I looked back to see my mother. Fear rushed over me as I threw the door open and started to run. I heard her running after me. I ran as fast as I could, I saw a car coming towards me.

I screamed for help. The car stopped and saw the woman behind me. I ran behind the person who got out of the car. "Get in!" I jumped in the back as we drove off.

I leaned back in the seat, "Thank you so much." I heard a chuckling come from the front seat. "Where can I take you?" I realized who it was. I leaned forward. "Mr. Bruner?" He looked at me and gave me a soft smile. He was my History teacher.

I smiled back and told him the directions. Soon I was standing outside a house and he drove off. I knocked on the door.

I heard feet shuffling and the door finally opened "Jimin?!" I looked down to see Eun Jun. I smiled as I collapsed at her feet. "Taehyung!"

Then everything went black.

~Taehyung's POV~

I heard Eun scream my name. I jumped up and ran to her voice. When i saw why she was screaming. My heart broke. She was screaming and crying.

I ran over and saw all the blood on him. I saw the bag over his shoulder. "Eun grab the bag now!" She did as I told her. She ran it into the room. "Jimin?..." I whispered. I wrapped his arms around my neck as I picked him up bridal style. I took him into my bathroom. "Eun start the bath water."

It made me sad at how I knew exactly what to do. "Now step out you can't see this.." she did as I told her and she closed the door. I took off Jimin's hoodie that he was wearing. I threw it on the floor.

I sat him against the mirror. I turned the water off. I ran back to him and unbuckled his pants. This was gonna be awkward but he needed skin to water contact. I removed his pants and boxers but made sure not to look.

I carried him to the bath water. I laid him in the water. He looked dead, God please don't be dead. I felt every point and I got a very faint pulse. My heart finally started to beat again when I felt his heart beating. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I caresed his cheek. I grabbed a rag and began to clean his face. He had dirt and blood all over him. After his body was cleaned, I grabbed a cup and dumped it on his head. His hair was stained red. He looked good with red but not when it was blood.

I cleaned his hair making sure not to get soap in his eyes. When i was sure he was fine I grabbed him some clothes. I pulled him out of the water and rapped a towel around his lower half. Then I grabbed another towel, and started to dry him off.

I laid him up against the mirror as I grabbed the clothes. I slid my shirt over him. He looked so cute. I lifted the towel and looked away as I slid some boxers on him. When he was decent enough I picked him up again and took him to my bed.

"Tae....there's a man at the door for you..."