Chapter 4

We jumped apart and started to get dressed as quickly as we could. I grabbed Tae's hoodie and he grabbed his.

The door to the game room opened to reveal a little girl. She looked at me, "Hi I'm Kim Eun Jun!" She waved and then ran over to the tv and put in a new game.

"Oh there you are honey. I'll be back in a week." She walked in and gave Tae a kiss on the cheek then one for the little girl. "Oh and hi.."

"P-park Jimin..." I blurted out while shaking her hand. She smiled softly and then looked at Tae, "I love you, thank you do much for doing this. Now Eun be good! And Tae don't be afraid do get on to her if she's bad." She fave him a quick hug then was gone again.

Tae looked down at the ground, then to the girl and then to me. "So um I guess I should explain." I slowly nodded my head as he took me out if the room.

"Um so my parents were always working so my grandma raised me pretty much and well....she died...2 months ago..." Tears started to fall down his cheeks and I threw my hands up to wipe them as fast as I could.

"This was her house. She left it to me...so I moved here after talking to my parents." He choked through his tears. I pulled him into a hug and he began to cry on my shoulder.

"Where's your room?" I asked. I followed him to his room. "Here why?" I looked at his confused puffy face.

I smiled and pulled him to the bed and I laid him in my chest. He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled into my chest.

After about 20 minutes he was fast asleep in my arms. Then it hit me! The little girl! I successfully escaped Tae's arms and ran back to the room.

"Hi!" She was really cheery. I smiled and sat next to her, "Hi I'm Park Jimin!" I held my hand out for her to shake instead she tackled me to the ground in a hug. I chuckled while she giggled.

"I'm hungry." She said looked towards the door. "Let's go fix something." I said grabbing her hand and we ran to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge to see absolute emptiness. "Well then let's go to the store!" I smiled down at her, her frown became a big smile.

I grabbed my phone and wallet. Then I took her hand and we started to walk to the store. I made sure to walk on the side closest to the road, I kept her on the inside like my mom taught me.

We soon arrived at the store and we walked around buying anything and everything. We got snacks, snacks, snacks, food, oh did I mention snacks yet. We walked up yo the cashier and paid for it all.

My family was really poor so this came out of my wallet. I didn't really care though, Eun Jun was hungry. Tae probably was too.

~Taehyung's POV~

I woke up and Jimin wasn't there. I looked around but didn't see him. OMG Eun Jun! I got up and ran around the house looking for anyone. No one was there. What happened? Where did they go?

~Jimin's POV~

We started to walk back. "My legs hurt." She said giggling. I sat the bags down and put her on my shoulders. Then I grabbed the bags and proceeded to walk back to the house.

I could hear her giggling the while way. She even started to play with my hair. She was sweet and nice. We got to the house and I opened the door.

"Omg where were you?!" I looked up to see Tae rushing to us. "Oh Tae I'm so sorry I didn't think to leave a note. We went to get some food because Enu Jun was hungry."

I sat the bags down and then sat Eun down. She ran yo the game room and u could hear the tv start up. Tae wrapped his arms around me. "Hey are you okay?"

"Just...don't ever leave me.." He nuzzled his face into my neck and u smiled. "I won't." I pulled away and began to put all the food up.

"Where did you get the money for all this?" I looked down at the floor. "M-my wallet. My family's kinda poor so I didn't ask for their money."

Tae turned me around, "Jimin I don't want you spending money on me...you didn't have to do this." I took his hand in mine and pulled him into a kiss.

"I know but I didn't want you to starve or Eun Jun." Then I went back to putting everything up. I laid out what I was gonna make for dinner and began to start.

I turned around to see Tae sitting on the counter. I smiled at him as I continued to cook. After a good hour dinner was ready. I had Tae set the table and I brought the food over.

"Eun Jun! Food!" As soon as that word left my lios she cane running in. I laughed at the little girl, she was so cute. I sat next to Tae while she sat across from us.

"So how was school today?" Tae asked her. "Oh you know the same old same old. I got through all my classes and even sat by my boyfriend at lun-.." We both looked up at her.

"What?" We both said at the sane time. "Nothing!" She continued to stuff her face with the noodles. "Does mom and dad know?" She slowly looked up at him.

"N-no...please don't tell them!" I softly chuckled at her. "I won't.." Tae said. Then she looked at me. "I won't just make sure he doesn't hurt you or I'll beat his butt"

She looked at me and nodded her head quickly laughing at me. Then soon Tae joined her then so did I.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡I'm about to leave so I can't edit sorry for mistakes.