Chapter 7

~Jimin's POV~

My head was pounding. I slowly opened my eyes as memories hit me hard. My eyes fluttered open completely and I looked around. I was in a room, in a nice soft bed.

I soon recognised who's room I was in, Tae...The bathroom door opened and steam filled the room. I looked at who was coming out and I immediately threw the blanket above my head.

Taehyung was coming out but he had nothing on and when I say nothing I mean nothing! Tae was completely naked he didn't even have a towel.

"Jimin!?" I kept my head under the blanket while my face burned holes through the sheets. I heard a drawer open and close. "You can look now.."

I didn't move, I didn't want to let him see my face as I replayed the image in my head. What was wrong with me?

"Jimin.." Tae whispered. It sent a shiver down. He somehow swiftly walked over to me and onto the bed without me hearing him.

"I know you're awake.." He slowly pulled the sheet from my grip. I pretended to be asleep. He started to poke my cheek. "Mochi cheeks!" He said smiling.

I hated that name but I liked it when it came from him. I made a pout face and he gasped. I jumped up to see what was wrong. "What's wrong?!" He looked at me shocked.

"You really are a living Mochi!" Then he fell on top of me laughing. Pain hit a spot on my stomach but the sound of his laughter and the sight of his smile quickly healed it.

"Taehyung, where is Eun?" He looked at me and smiled, "She's at a friend's for the night, we're all alone." He gave me a smirk as he moved so that he was directly over me.

He leaned down and slowly kissed me. He kissed my head, then my nose, then my lips. He continued all over my jawline, then around my neck.

"We can finally finish what we've started!" He whispered, then bit my ear gently. I smiled at the thought as well as heat fumed off my cheeks.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him do what he wanted. Tae sat me up and pulled my hoodie off. We were now both in boxers and that was it.

He continued down my stomach showering me with kisses and hickeys. He finally reached the hem of the boxers that I came to discover wasn't mine.

He slowly started to pull down my boxers. My hands slammed to my face with embarrassment when he successfully pulled them off and I was now laying there completely naked.

He slowly lifted his self up to my face and he pulled my arms away. "Don't hide you're perfect!" He gently held my arms as he went back down.

I propped myself on my arms so I wouldn't hide myself. Tae looked up at me as he grabbed my rising erection. I closed my eyes as I felt a soft wetness wrap around my tip.

"Tae..." I moaned.

Tae started to place kisses on my tip and all over me. Little, bit by bit he started to take me in. Soon he was completely deep throating me.

"Fuckkk"

He slowly came back up and met my gaze again.

"T-tae..." He slowly came up to meet my neck. "Yeh baby?"

"Its my first time.." I felt him smirk against my neck, "And you're all mine!" He started to nibble on my neck.

I started to pull at the sides if his boxers. He chuckled and got to his knees as I helped him out of his boxers.

When he was completely naked my eyes went wide. He was absolutely perfect! He got down again and kissed my lips as if it was the last time he would see me.

He spit in his hand and started to rub himself. I wanted him so bad. He took his other hand and started to lick his fingers.

Slowly one by one he entered me, "MMM!" I tried my best to stay quiet. Tae looked at me and frowned. "W-what's wrong?" I whispered. He leaned closer to me. "I want my neighbors to know my name."

Then he slammed his throbbing erection in me.

"TAEHYUNG!"

He smiled down at me as he started to thrust hard and fast. I gripped the sheets so tight my knuckles turned white. The pain quickly became pleasure as he continued thrusting.

"You're so tight around me Jimin.." He smiled as he leaned down. "F-fuck Tae..your so big...."

I couldn't hold back anymore and I released on our stomachs. Tae chuckled again as I felt him release inside me.

He grabbed some wipes and cleaned us up. He laid next to me, "I love you so fucking much!" He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed.

"I love you too"

~Last Night~

~Taehyung's POV~

I slowly walked into the living room to see what Eun was talking about. I walked to the front door to see a familiar male. Mr. Bruner?

I walked closer to the door, "Mr. Bruner? What are you doing here so late?"  He gave me a soft smile. "I come barring gifts." He held up a bag of some medicine, bandages and all sorts of medical stuff.

I quickly opened the door all the way and invited him in. "How did you know?" I asked quietly. "Jimin came running from a house with a woman following him. He flagged me down and I saw blood on him. I told him to get in and he told me to come here."

I looked at him in disbelief, he had helped Jimin. "Thank you so much!" I almost gave him a hug. Eun looked very scared but started to lighten up at the mention of him helping Jimin.

I led Mr. Bruner to my room and we patched and cleaned Jimin's wounds. Mr. Bruner soon left after I thanked him again.

I put Eun down to sleep and then I went to bed myself. I'll take the bandages off tomorrow morning when I awake.