Chapter 9

~Taehyung's POV~

My heart completely sank to the floor. Breaking everything on its way down. I forgot everything. I forgot how to breathe, to speak, to react. The doctors eyes went wide at what my body seemed to do.

"Sir are you okay?!" He asked, his voice filled with worry and concern. Slowly I began to take control of my life and slowly nodded my head. "I understand you must need time. We will be holding the surgery tomorrow at 8 am."

"Wait, you're going through it?!" The doctor turned back around, "Mr. Park has already agreed to the surgery. I'm very sorry but you don't have a say unless he says so." Then he was gone, he walked away like he hadn't just ended my entire life.

I looked through the window to see Jimin and Eun Jun sleeping. They were wrapped in each other's arms. How could he do this? How could his father hurt such an innocent person?

I slowly walked into the room and grabbed my phone and wallet. I decided to go for a walk. I really needed to clear my head.

I started walking in a random direction after writing down Jimin's room number in my notes in my phone. After a few minutes I ended up at the exit. Well it was more of like a dome.

The hospital had made a huge landscape area for the patients. And there was a huge dome all around it so they wouldn't be affected. There was a beautiful garden and playground for children and everything.

I walked further into the field of flowers. It was almost like the perfect ending of a romantic drama. Except I was alone, my lover was on death's doorstep, nothing was happy, and I wanted to die!

I walked for a good minute and decided to lay in the grass and watch the sunset. Without me even realizing it, I started to fall asleep.

~Jimin's POV~

I felt the bed move under my weight. I finally opened my eyes to see Eun sitting up. "Hey are you okay?" She didn't move, she didn't respond.

I slowly sat up, "Eun?" I slowly shook her. Just from the smallest movement I winced in pain. She suddenly laid back down and snuggled into the pillow. That was strange.

I laid back down next to her. A few minutes later just as I started to fall asleep again the door opened.

I lifted my head to see the doctors. I looked at the clock on the wall. 7:46 am. I looked around the room to notice Tae was no where around.

"Are you ready? This is your final chance to back out." I shook my head. "I'm ready, just if I don't make it...make sure to tell Taehyung that I love him and Eun Jun, tell Tae to tell the others I love them too." The doctor nodded.

"Wait where will Eun Jun go?" I became very concerned as I didn't want her alone. "I will take her to Mr. Kim, I know where he is." A nurse said. "Oh ok.."

She slowly picked up Eun making sure not to wake her up and left. The doctor and the rest of the nurses took me to my surgery room.

~Taehyung's POV~

I heard footsteps approaching me but I didn't want to move. "Tae.." I immediately recognized the voice, it was Eun.  I shot my eyes open and sat up looking at her.

"Where is Jimin?" I noticed the nurse with her. "The doctor took him to make him better." She said with a smile in response to Eun's question.

I suddenly remembered everything that was happening. Oh no I didn't get to see Jimin. I got up and began to run. "Mr. Kim!" "Taehyungie!"

I ignored the nurse and Eun while I kept running. I finally reached the hospital again. I don't remember walking that far but then I ran inside. I ran straight to his room. He wasn't there... "Mr. Kim?"

I turned around to see another nurse. "I'm sorry but Mr. Park is in surgery. I'm gonna have to ask you to step out into the waiting room." I shook my head and fell to my knees. "Please promise me he'll be okay!" I started sobbing, I can't ever imagine my life with out him.

I felt the nurse crouch down to my side, "Sir the little feedback We've gotten has been good so far. We will keep you updated. I can't promise everything will be okay. But I can help you hope."

She walked me out to the waiting room. Eun was having fun with the kids corner that they had. I started to feel my phone vibrate. I looked to see it was Hobi.

Me: H-hello?

Hobi: Hey where are you guys? It's boring here at school. Everyone's here at our lunch table but you 2.

Me: A-am I on speaker?...

Hobi: Yeh, are you okay? You sound like you've been crying.

Me: J-jimin...he...

Hobi: Tae what happened?

I proceeded to explain everything through my sobs. Thank God Eun couldn't hear me.

Hobi: We're on our way!

Then he him up before I could tell them no. After about 10 minutes, 5 boys came walking into the waiting room. "Where is he?" I heard Yoongi ask. I looked up and saw all of them had very worried expressions.

Just then the doctor came out to the waiting room. "Family of Park Jimin?" I quickly stood and walked to the doctor. "I'm his boyfriend!" The doctor gave me a very soft smile.

"Before Jimin went into surgery he told me, 'If I don't make it, tell Taehyung and Eun Jun, that I love them. Tell Taehyung to tell the others I love them too.'" He gave us a soft smile and looked down as I began to cry. "But in a few hours he can tell you himself!"

My eyes flung up, "W-what?" The doctor gave us a huge smile. "He made it!"