Chapter 5

I cleaned up the dishes and headed into the living room. I saw Tae was asleep on the couch and Eun Jun was passed out on the floor.

"Tae.." I whispered but no one budged. I decided to go find another room to put Eun Jun in. I ventured around the huge house and found a little girls room with her name on the door.

I walked back to the living room and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I carried her to the room. I sat her down on a twin size bed that had.....zombie sheets. This girl was kinda creepy.

I sat her down and tucked her in. Then I headed back to the living room. Tae was sitting up when I left but he was now laying down. His head must have slipped.

I walked over 5o him and shook his shoulder. "You have to help me." I sat him up and somehow managed to get him on my back.

I slowly but surely got him up the stairs and into his room. I took his shirt off and replaced it with a hoodie. I was gonna change him into some sweat pants but I didn't want to risk anything.

I tucked him in and headed back through the house. "Jiminie..." I stopped and turned around. Eun Jun was sitting up in the bed I had put her in.

I walked in "yeh?.." I asked her while I walked to her side. "Will you sleep with me tonight?" The way her sleepy voice started to tremble was the cutest thing ever. Maybe she was afraid of the dark.

"Okay.." I said. I turned the light off and closed the door some. I laid down in the bed and she cuddled up to my chest. He head felt kinda warm, I hope she isn't getting sick.

After about 15 minutes the door opened. I looked up to see Tae standing there. "Hey bring her in here." I got up and picked her up with me. Tae led me into his room.

I laid her down and Tae watched my every move. I tried to back away from her but she held onto my shirt. I smiled at the little girl and Tae chuckled. "You can lay in here with her."

I smiled at Tae, "As if I have a choice." I whispered. I got into the bed and laid down.

Soon I felt the mattress dip below me and then and arm wrapped around me. "Goodnight Chimmy." My heart went fuzzy at the nickname. 5ae was so perfect.

"Goodnight TaeTae."