Chapter 8

~Present Morning the Next Day~

~Jimin's POV~

I slowly lifted my head as I felt something wrapped around me. I finally gained my memory and eye sight. My face flushed red as I remembered everything.

I looked at my side to see Tae's arms wrapped around me. I didn't want to move and I wasn't planning to but then my stomach growled. I slowly and successfully escaped his grasp.

I quietly headed down stairs and to the kitchen. I pulled out some bacon and eggs. Just as I turned the stove off I heard the door bell ring. Oh Eun Jun was still out, I wonder if that's her.

I walked over to the door quickly. But when I opened the door my heart stopped. I tried to close the door as fast as I could but he was quicker.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. He grabbed my arm and punched me to the ground. He began to kick me, "Who do you think you are?! Did you actually think you could run away and I wouldn't find you?!"

"TAE!" I heard shuffling and then he appeared around the hall. Just before he appeared I felt him sit on me. Then a piercing pain went through my cheek as the cold metal of his knife made contact.

I felt him slice my arm but mid slice the weight lifted. I looked up to see Tae had my dad on the ground and was punching him.

I slid myself to the wall breathing heavy. I'm pretty sure all my ribs were broken. I've been kicked and punched so much in the last few days. I looked around trying to find my phone.

I finally spotted it on the counter. Tae was still fighting my dad. I think he was knocked out by now. I slowly crawled to the phone and dialled 911.

911: This is 911, what's your emergency?

Me: Track...my...phone..ple-

I felt like passing out. It was hard to breathe. I couldn't speak. I heard typing.

911: Okay sir police are on their way

I tried to say thank you but my phone was ripped from my hand and throw against the wall. Shattering into tiny pieces.

I looked up to see my dad. Where was Tae? My dad barely able to walk reached up for a knife off the counter. I tried to scoot away but he grabbed my foot.

"Taehyung!" I could barely scream. I tried to fight him off. I looked over to see Tae slowly moving off the ground. He had....blood all over him....

Something in me snapped. My dad drove the knife down but I grabbed his hands. I very weakly pushed the knife away from me. Then I kicked him as hard as I could.

"DON'T"

I stood up.

"EVER"

I kicked the knife away.

"TOUCH"

I bent down over him.

"TAEHYUNG"

I punched him as hard as I could.

"EVER AGAIN"

I couldn't stop myself, I started to continuously punch him. Soon I felt arms wrap around me and pull me away.

I looked over to see Taehyung. I wrapped my arms around him, "Are you okay?!" I asked checking him everywhere.

"I should be asking you th-"

"I don't care about me!" Tae looked a little shocked at my outburst. "Are you hurt? Anywhere?" He looked into my eyes then he pulled me close to him.

He glued his lips to mine. He continued to kiss me passionately. We heard the door hit the wall and we separated. The cops rushed to us and asked us what happened.

We explained everything. They cuffed my dad as he began to wake up and put him in the cop car. Me and Tae sat in the ambulance with blankets. The paramedic was checking out my cuts as Tae wasn't hurt he only had my father's blood on him.

The paramedic walked away for a second and Tae pulled me close wrapping his blanket around me. "Tae! Jimin!" We both looked over to see Eun Jun running to us.

She jumped up and hugged us both. I winced in pain as our bodies collided.

"Oh I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?" She began to pull away but I pulled her back. "No, you made it better." She hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while.

"Sir I must bring you to the hospit-" "No!" The paramedic and Tae looked at me with shock. "Sir I must, you are in critical condition." I shook my head again. "I hate hospitals please.."

Tae took my hand in his, "We'll be right there with you." I smiled softly and Eun pulled away. "Please I need you to get better so I can beat you up for leaving." I let out a soft laugh.

"Okay fine." I laid up on the stretcher with Eun.  And Tae sat down next to it holding my hand.

We had just began driving when Tae pulled my hand getting my attention. "Promise me something.." I hummed in response. "Promise me you'll press charges." I jolted my head to look at him.

I started to think about everything that has happened to me. They deserved to be behind bars for a long time, Both of them. I looked at Eun Jun remembering what she told me. I looked back at Tae, "I promise."

Soon we arrived at the hospital. Tae reached for Eun, "No I'm staying with Jimin." She pouted holding onto me. I laughed, "It's fine I love her company."

They took me back to see the doctor and Eun soon fell asleep on my bed. The doctor told me what I needed to know making sure Eun didn't hear.

Soon Tae came in and gave me a kiss and Eun as well. Then the doctor pulled him out of the room.

~Taehyung's POV~

"Sir Jimin is in very critical condition." My expression hardened, "So what are you trying to tell me?" The doctors eyes filled with sympathy.

"All Jimin's ribs were broken and since this has happened a few times without the proper care he needs to have surgery....but....he only has a 10% chance of surviving surgery.."