Chapter 2

"Taehyung!"

Tae jerked away from me and I fell to the floor.

"Jimin are you okay?" Tae moved the stool and helped me up.

Then we looked at the sudden intruder. "Hobi what do you want!?" Tae whined at him.

Oh that's Jung Hoseok he's in like all of my classes.

"Oh um I wanted to talk to you about something but it's obvious you're little busy right now." He said snickering. "Who's this?" He asked.

Ouch

"Hobi this is Park Jimin, he's in our first period." Tae said rubbing his neck slightly. "And the rest of your classes" I mumbled.

"Oh hi I'm sorry I didn't recognize you! Do you want to come eat lunch with us?"

God he was a ball of sunshine. "Um.." I looked at Tae and he gave me a soft smile. "Come on it will be fun." His soft smile soon turned into a funny box smile.

"O-okay.."

Tae grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the doors. What did I just do?

Soon we were at the lunch room and we walked to a table with 4 other people. They all introduced their selfs. There was Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, and Jungkook. I smiled and sat next to Tae.

We sat there and talked for a while until someone came up behind me and pulled my hair.

"Ow!" I said throwing my hand to my hair. I turned around to see a guy laughing.

Tae stood up next to me, "Hey man, what the hell was that for!?" Tae pushed the guy a little bit. "You best watch what you're doing and mind your own business!" The guy pushed Tae back but harder.

Every one stood up and started to walk towards him, "No one is aloud to push Taehyung but me!" Yoongi spat. The guy laughed at all of them.  "And no one touches Jimin!" Hoseok said. Then Tae got in front and punched the guy in the face.

He fell to the ground instantly. I think he was knocked out. Tae walked back over to me and hugged me. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I watched as Every one else dragged the guy to the principles office.

A tear fell down my cheek, "Y-you guys didn't have to do that...thank you." Tae wiped the tear from my cheek. Then he grabbed my hand and walked me out of the lunch room.

He led us to the boys bathroom and locked the door after making sure no one else was there.

He walked to the sink and splashed water at my face. I blinked in shock a few times but he just laughed. Then he walked closer to me and wiped my tears that had fallen.

I hadn't realized it before but Tae had backed me into the wall. "So..where were we?" He smirked then he leaned in and his lips met mine.

He deepened the kiss each second. Soon I felt myself kissing back. I don't know what I was doing but I couldn't stop myself. He smiled into the kiss and pulled back.

"W-what?" I asked my face going red. "You're a good kisser." He said giggling. My face went full on cherry and he just laughed again. Then leaned back in.

Soon his hands found they're way to the back if my thighs and I was being lifted into the air. He sat me on the counter next to the sinks.

He kissed me and soon put his tongue in my mouth. "Tae.." I moaned through the kiss. "Hmm?"

"I don't know..what I'm doing..." I said through the kisses. He pulled back and caresed my cheeks. "You don't have to, just follow me." I nodded and he began to kiss my neck. He started right under my jawline and moved down my neck and my shoulder, pulling my shirt down some.

*Bell Rings*

"*Groan*" He pulled away and looked at me, "The devil calls." I smiled at him and we left the bathroom to our next class.

The rest of the day when by in a blur. Everyone kept looking at me with disgust from the incident at lunch. I was in last period when I found out why.

A piece of paper was thrown at my head. I looked back to see one of the popular football players. I bent down to pick the piece of crumbled paper up.

"Gay Fagot"

I looked down at the paper with tears threatening my eyes. I wanted to run and never look back. I wanted to disappear. Why were people so cruel?

I felt Tae's eyes on me. I couldn't meet his gaze or my eyes would overflow. The bell rang and I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out of the room throwing the paper in my pocket.

"Jimin?!" I head Hoseok call behind me. It made me run faster. "Jimin!" That was Taehyung's voice. Did he know what happened?

I kept running soon I heard running behind me. I finally made it out of school and I was running towards my house.

I was about 2 blocks from my house when I felt an arm around my stomach and a hand around my mouth.

I tried to scream but it was only muffled. "J-...Jimin.." it was Taehyung and he was out of breath. I turned around and pushed myself into his chest.

Finally the tears that were behind the dam escaped. The dam had broken. Arms wrapped around me trying to calm me down.

I started to ram my fist into his chest, "This is...all your..fault!" I cried through my sobs.

Tae grabbed my hand to stop me, "W-what did I do?" He asked still recovering his breath. I cried even more and pulled the paper out. He slowly took it from me but didn't open it.

"What is this?" He asked in a stern voice. "Was it that guy again? I will gladly pumble his face to the ground aga-"

"Just open it!" I cried as I pulled away. He looked me in my eyes as he uncrumbled it. He looked down,

"You made me fall in love with you.."