Chapter 3

~Taehyung's POV~

I looked down at the paper. Then I looked at Jimin trying to comprehend what he just said.

I slowly walked up to him I crumbled the paper in my hand and threw it in the trash can next to us. I cupped his face and looked into his eyes.

"I'm in love with you too..." Then our lips collided together. With each second that passed the deeper the kiss got. I finally pulled away because I didn't want Jimin to pass out.

I grabbed his hand and started to run but now in the direction if my house.

~Jimin's POV~

"I'm in love with you too.." Then his lips crashed into mine. Wait what just happened. It took me a minute to realize what he just said.

Every few seconds he would tilt his head deepening the kiss. He hand grabbed a hold of hair and played with my hair.

He pulled away and took his hand in mine. Then he started to run so I followed him.

After a while we slowed down catching our breath. After a little bit of walking we reached a house.

"Where are we?" I looked around the beautiful big house. Tae smirked, "This is where I live."

My eyes went wide with shock. His patents must make really good money. "Wow are your parents rich?"

Tae didn't respond he just looked at the ground. I could tell it was a sensitive topic so I just changed the subject.

"So why are we here?" I asked smirking a little bit. Tae's sad expression turned into a smile as he grabbed my hand and led me down the hall.

I was getting a little nervous as to where we were going but I just kept following.

We walked into a room that was filled with nothing but games. Shelf after shelf they were completely covered in games.

My eyes went wide while his smile just kept growing. "What do you want to play?" I looked over at the shelves, there was so many to choose from.

Finally I settled on playing The Walking Dead season 2. We sat down in front of the huge tv and Tae put the disc in.

~Taehyung's POV~

I looked over at Jimin we had only been playing for about 10 minutes and Jimin looked terrified.

We were now trying to sew the girls arm. Well I was and Jimin was sitting next to me wrapped in my hoodie I lent him since his got messed up.

Suddenly a zombie popped up and grabbed her foot. Jimin screamed and jumped. He ducked his head into my stomach while he wrapped his arms around me.

I let out a loud laugh as Clementine had died. I started to slowly carce his hair as he trembled in my lap. I bent down and planted a soft kiss on his head then whispered in his ear, "It's off now."

He slowly lifted up to see me smiling at him. "It's not funny!" He yelled getting up off me completely.

"Oh come on, you picked it out." I laughed. Jimin pouted, he looked so perfect. His chubby cheeks blowing up even more while his eyes traced around the room.

I slowly walked towards him but he only backed up. I smirked and backed him up to the wall. "Mochi baby.."

Once his back hit the wall I placed a hand on either side of him so that he was trapped. I placed my hand on his chin and forced him to look at me.

I looked into his eyes, god I wanted him so bad...

~Jimin's POV~

Tae looked into my eyes, god he was so perfect and I wanted every bit of him. I slowly leaned forward but stopped. Then he leaned in and closed the distance between our body's.

My hands traveled to his neck and then the back of his head. Soon I had my hands full of his hair. His hand traveled and held my cheek.

He pulled away from the kiss and began to work on my neck. He started to plant small kisses all across my neck, shoulder, and collarbone.

Suddenly I felt him sucking on my skin. Then a warm, moist sensation touch the same spot. He continued to do this all over. The pain became pleasure as small moan escaped my lips.

Soon he grabbed the back of my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist while my arms went around his neck.

He never once broke the kiss. He carried me and sat me on the pool table that I just noticed. He continued to kiss me.

~Taehyung's POV~

I licked his lips and he slowly parted them. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and explored all over. Soon I felt him suck on my tongue. Then I did the same to him.

I started to tug at his hoodie. He slowly nodded in the kiss. I reached below his hood and slowly pulled it up. I pulled away from the kiss and yanked it over his head. As soon as it was off I threw it on the floor and crashed my lips into his again.

He started to tug at my shirt and he did the same to me. I looked down at him to see his perfect body. He had a 6 pac and perfect golden toned skin.

~Jimin's POV~

I looked back at Tae and my eyes traveled down his body. He had perfectly toned skin that outlined his abs. How did a man so perfect exist and what the fuck was he doing with me?

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards me. I started to unbuckle his belt as I placed small kisses all over his chest and stomach.

I finally got his belt off and began to unbutton his pants then unzip them. But before I pulled them down I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

I cupped my face and just as I went to pull down his pants.

"Honey, I'm here to drop off your sister!"