Chapter 10

~2 months later~

"Taehyung! Get down here!" Me and Tae woke with a jolt. Who was here. We both looked at each other then it dawned on us. We both jumped up and got dressed. Then we ran downstairs.

Soon we we're greeted with a very angry Ms. Kim. "M-mom what are you doing here?" Tae sounded a little scared. She crossed her arms, "I'm here to pick up Eun Jun! Why isn't she ready?" Then everything hit us oh.

"Oh mom I completely forgot about that she's at her friends house." Tae's mother sighed, "Damn it Taehyung." She gave him a quick hug and a kiss then she looked at me and hugged me too.

"I'll see you guys next break I'm sure." Eunnie had come back during summer break to spend time with me. To her I was Jiminie and she was Eunnie. Tae's mom left and pulled out of the drive way.

Tae looked at me and smirked. "What?" I asked. I was still half asleep so my brain didn't work. "We're finally alone.." I looked up at him to see his smirk grow wider.

He walked closer to me but I stood still. I was used to this all he would do is make out with me. And every time I wanted more.

His hands landed on my chest then quickly left as my back made contact with the wall behind me. I looked at him confusion tracing over my eyes. Then his lips crash landed on mine.

He moved his head side to side to deepen the kiss. God why did he do this to me, I wanted to rip his clothes if there. His hands traveled around my body.

He hands made their way down to the bottom of his hoodie that I wore and the hem of his sweatpants I wore. His hands slowly traveled up in the hoodie just barely touching my stomach.

Soon his hand made contact with my chest. He slowly slid his hands down my stomach and over what he claimed to be abs.  Soon he pulled away from the kiss, probably so we could breathe.

He ripped my hoodie off over my head and started to kiss my neck. He started on my jawline and ran his moist parted lips along my neck and shoulder.

When he would hit my sensitive spots small moans would escape and he would suck on the spot harder.

"T-tae..." I couldn't stop myself from moaning his name.

I could feel his smirk getting bigger against my neck. Soon I felt his hand travel around my thighs. Soon I was in the air. My legs for around him perfectly and my arms went around his neck.

Our lips connected once again and he carried me up the stairs. Was this going to happen? We're we finally gonna do it again.

Ever since that night I can't stop thinking about him. I've wanted him so bad for these last few months. But he wouldn't even touch me the first month after the hospital. He was to scared to hurt me and Eunnie was always with us.

After the first month, he finally started to kiss me again. Like full on make out sessions. The sessions I misses so much.

When my back hit the bed I snapped out of my thoughts. He pulled away and slowly made his way down my stomach showering me with kisses. I propped myself up on my arms while he worked his magic.

He finally reached the hem of the sweatpants and pulled them down very little.  He continued to kiss all around the pants. Then he pulled them down more and planted more kisses.

Finally he was right there and I was about to be exposed. I didn't have any boxers on under the pants so this was it. He slowly pulled down the pants and threw them across the room.

He stood up and just looked at me. "You're so perfect!" He sharply whispered. A smile crept on my face. There was no trying to hide it.

He slowly bent down on his knees grabbing me. His hand wrapped around me and he squeezed. A moan escaped my mouth as my head fell back.

Soon I felt a moist sensation touch the tip of me. My erection began to grow harder just by the sight of him. He placed a kiss on the tip and slowly made his way down as his mouth curled around me.

So I felt myself hit the back of his throat.

"Fuck!"

I couldn't help myself it felt amazing. He started to Bob his head up and down as he took me in as far as he could.

"Tae..."

He hummed in response causing my head to fall again. "MHMM....Tae please....i want you so bad...im at my limit!"

He kept his mouth around me as I came into his mouth. He pulled away and closed his mouth then when he opened it again the cum was gone. He gave me a huge smile and then stood up again.

"Help me undress.." I sat up and ripped his button down shit off. Like I mean I foreal ripped it off. Then I slid his pants off him. He was now completely naked looking like a god.

I grabbed his erection and pulled him closer to me. I spit on it and took him in my mouth. Soon I felt hands reach my hair. Fist fulls of my hair filled his hands. Then I felt him reach the back of my throat.

"Jimin!" He moaned.

I wanted him in me, I know it sounds so wrong but I needed him and bad. Soon I felt the warm saltiness fill my mouth. I slowly let go of him and swallowed it all. He tasted sweet.

I pulled away and pushed him on the bed. I crawled on top of him and began to kiss him. I moved my head side to side like he does. I deepened the kiss as much as possible.

I reached behind me and slowly slid down.

"FUCK!" I broke the kiss moaning. He placed his hands on my waist moving me up and down. My hands stayed on his chest for support.

"Taehyung..." he felt so big in me. He flipped me over so that I was on my stomach. He pulled out and sat on his knees. His hands went around my waist and he bulked me up so I was on my hands and knees.

The room got silent and still until the room filled with the loudest smack. The pain in my ass quickly turned to pleasure as he continued.

He grabbed my ass and positioned himself in my entrance. Then he slammed himself in me.

"TAEHYUNG!"

He thrusted harder and faster. The room filled with the sound of skin smacking together. Soon I felt the same warm sensation fill me up.

Tae turned me on my back and knelt down sucking me again. He was so perfect and so amazing. Soon my back arched as I came in his mouth again.

He slowly pulled away and swallowed. Then he climbed on top of me. "Did i give you permission to cum?"

I rolled my eyes, "Just kiss me...again."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Not edited