Chapter 3

Earth 38 - Open Field, Outside National City

"Red Daughter?" Savitar questioned her.

Red Daughter got off of Savitar and stood up slowly. She held her head down and rose her hands in the air, surrendering.

Alex Danvers ignored Savitar and quickly proceeded to cuff the Kara look-a-like. She stared at her for a moment before speaking, "How are you alive? Kara said you died?"

"I did." Was all Red Daughter would say to her. She remained silent for the rest of the time and refused to answer anything else.

Eventually Alex got tired of this and gave up, "Take her back to the D.E.O, maybe Supergirl can get her to talk."

Savitar noticed Red Daughter's eyes widen when Alex mentioned Supergirl, "No. Please, I didn't do anything."

Red Daughter began to struggle, suddenly she regretted giving up easily. She tried her hardest to fight back, but the cuffs were laced with light kryptonite, not enough to hurt her, but enough to weaken her.

Alex then turned her attention to Savitar, she'd never seen the guy before, so she was extra cautious, "And who might you be?"

"I am beyond your understanding." Was all Savitar said. He looked around and noticed that there was no room for him to escape, every possible exit was blocked off. It was going to be impossible for him to get out of this mess alone.

"Well what ever you are, we'll find out soon." Alex told him, before signalling a pair of armed agents to restrain him.

Containment Pods - Back of a Truck

After getting arrested, both Savitar and Red Daughter were placed in individual containment pods and then loaded up into a D.E.O transport truck. In the back of the truck, there was only two armed guards watching them, while the truck was being driven by another agent and Alex. The room was silent, nobody talked for a while.

"So... Your name is Red Daughter, I like it." Savitar said, trying to break the silence between them.

Red Daughter didn't answer him, all she did was roll her eyes.

"Hey!" One of the agents yelled, "No talking!"

Savitar noticed that the agents were expressing a strong sense of anger towards him, "Why so mad, agent?"

Savitar waited for them to respond to him, but neither of them did. It didn't take long for him to realize their reason for that, "You know I'm the one that killed all those agents from before. Tell me, how many of those were your friends."

Savitar once again waited for a response from the agents, but once again neither answered, so he continued on, "Does the name, Cruz, mean anything to you?"

At the sound of the name, one of the agents slightly flinched. Savitar noticed this, "You know, you look very much like her."

The agent finally broke his pose and faced him.

Doing this allowed Savitar to get a look at the name written on his uniform, 'Cruz', "So... She was your twin sister. Well, I'm very sorry for your loss."

"Shut. Up." The agent said threw his clenched teeth.

Savitar did as he was told, but only for a second, "You know, I don't know why, but I feel obligated to tell you that she died first."

That was the final straw for him, the agent finally got out of his seat and pulled out his electric staff, "I'm going to enjoy this."

The agent smacked Savitar across the face, causing him to jerk his head to the side, "Wow, you're pretty angry."