Chapter 4

Unknown Location

Savitar groaned as he was finally waking up from his long involuntary nap. Opening his eyes, he did his best to look around, trying to get an idea of where he might be. For a moment he only saw small patches of blurred colors, it took him a second before his vision had finally adjusted to see a clear image.

Looking around, he noticed that he was in some sort of apartment building. Taking a more in depth look; he noticed that the place didn't have much in it. It was small and simple, with it only having a small wooden dining table for four, a small couch with a tiny coffee table, female cloths hanging on a rack, a single sized bed, and a dresser. What caught Savitar's attention most was the dresser; it had multiple manikin heads with different styled wigs displayed on them, along with multiple pairs of glasses resting next to them.

As Savitar finished his scan of the apartment, he noticed that it reminded him of another place. It was strange, but he almost felt like he had been a place similar to this before, except he vaguely remembered it having more color.

Finally taking his attention away from the dull living space, Savitar looked down at his condition. He laid on his knees, while his arms hung up straight to his sides, suspended in the air by chains. Following the chains, he noticed that they were connected to two different beams that ran up from the floor, all the way up to the roof.

Savitar found this odd, as the beams did not seem sturdy at all. Even without his increased strength, he was pretty sure that could break them without any trouble. Not wanting to waste another moment, he began to tug on chains, attempting to free himself.

"I would not do that if I were you." A voice advised him.

Following the voice back to its origin, Savitar came to realization that he had been being watched this whole entire time. Turing his head, he came face to face with a strange woman sitting in a chair, quietly watching him from behind.

The woman got up and walked around her prisoner slowly, all while not taking her eyes off him. The entire room was silent, with the only bit of noise in the air being that of the woman's heels hitting the wooden floor with each step she took. She took a seat at the foot of the bed, and looked at Savitar with a stern face.

Although never admitting it out loud, Savitar was pretty nervous. This woman, she had such a odd feel to her. A mysterious, dangerous, and yet strangely enough, beautiful element; one that caused him to feel both frighten and intrigued.

Taking in her appearance; her hair was jet black with long bangs that came down and reached the bottom  of her forehead. Her eyes were a beautiful crystal blue with black eye shadow that helped make them pop out. And to top it all off, her lips were colored in a dark shape of rose red.

Onto her attire, she wore an open black coat with a black blouse under it. She matched it with a pair of black jeans, a white belt, and black high heeled boots.

"Who are you?" Savitar asked her in a strong demanding voice.

His question caused a small smile to peep out of her cold inducing stare, "Really? I put on this silly wig and you already forget who I am."

Savitar didn't understand what she meant by this answer. For the past two years he had not interacted with a single human being, he been to busy running.

But this didn't stop him from trying, none the less. He took a long, deep stare at her face, doing his best to push past the make up and hair, so that he could know her true identity. It didn't take him too long to recognize the person underneath, "Kara?"

Kara didn't answer him, but Savitar didn't need her too, her unpleased frown told him that he was wrong.

Instead of correcting him, Kara reached down to the ground and pulled out a silver metal brief case from under the bed. She layed it gently on the bed with her, and opened it up.