Chapter 6

Red Daughter's Apartment

Savitar watched as Red Daughter paced the floor back and forth, talking to herself.

"How can you be Barry Allen... You can't be Barry Allen... This doesn't make any sense." She repeated over and over again while swing her fully loaded gun around carelessly.

Savitar would flinch every time the gun would swing in his direction. He wanted nothing more then to leave right now, but with Red Daughter's finger still on the trigger, he didn't even dare to take a step.

"You know my name now, can I go." Savitar spoke up.

This comment caused her to snap out of her own self inducing trace. She looked at him blankly for a second, before walking back over to him, aiming the gun at his head.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" Savitar said holding his hands up while taking steps backwards, "What are you doing, I did as you said."

"You lied to me!" She yelled through her teeth as she advance her movements towards him.

"Lied? How did I lie?" Savitar asked as he continued to get away from the crazy lady. It wasn't long before he bumped his back against a wall, ultimately cornering himself.

"You are a speedster." She said, hovering the gun a couple centimeters away from his forehead.

"Look I'm sorry for not telling you, but you don't have to kill me." Savitar pleaded, not even bothering to hide his fear anymore.

"Yes I do." Red Daughter fired back, "Speedsters are dangerous, they are probably the only thing that can stand a chance against a kryptonian. I can not risk that."

Savitar watched as she began to tug on the trigger, "Wait! Please! Let me explain, I'm not a speedster anymore!"

The moment her brain proceed his words, she began to lessen her grip of the trigger, "Don't try to fool me!"

"I'm not!" Savitar shot back, "You saw me last night, I didn't use any form of superspeed."

Red Daughter thought back and realized it was true, he didn't use any form of superspeed.

"If I had superspeed, don't you think that I would have used it to get away from you, phased out of that containment truck, phased out of those chains." Savitar gave her examples, "I'm not a speedster."

"Yes you are, I know everything about you, Barry Allen. How you are from a different Earth. How you are a speedster and that you go by the name, The Flash. You are the fastest man alive that Kara Danvers writes about in her journal."

"That's not me!" Savitar answered back, "Just like how you are not Kara Danvers, I am not Barry Allen."

Red Daughter's finger loosened even more, "Why should I trust you?"

"Because you and I are the same." Savitar answered, "Just like you, I'm running for my life."

Savitar watched as Red Daughter struggled with the idea of letting her guard down.

"I know you fear her, I saw that look in your eyes last night. It's the same one that I was wearing too." Savitar continued, "I don't know what happened between you two, or why you look like her, but you are just like me. You are running for your life as well."

Red Daughter's hand began to tremble and shake, she couldn't even aim anymore.

"What do you mean you are not a speedster anymore?" Red Daughter asked.

Savitar reached up slowly and took a hold of the suppressor, he gently pulled it down, doing his best not to do any rash movements that would give her a reason to fire off a bullet, "Let me explain everything, please, then you'll see that I'm not your enemy."

Red Daughter thought about this for a moment before dropping the gun down to her side altogether.

She looked at him and he looked back at her, they both waiting patiently for someone to do something that would continue their conversation.

"Can we sit." Savitar finally said.

Red Daughter didn't respond at first, she just remained silent, and eyed him up and down. After finishing her scan of him, she nodded her head and they both walked over to the small dining table and sat down.

The first thing Red Daughter did was place the gun on top of the desk, telling Savitar that he better not do anything stupid while they talked.

"Who are you? Why are you still alive? And what are you doing here?" Red Daughter laid out her questions.

Savitar ran his hand through his hair, while releasing a long heavy sigh. He always hating having to go back and revisit his past, "It all started, around two years ago."

Damn! That is three more chapters done! Sorry for the lag everyone, I'm in Mexico visiting family, and there is very few spots for wifi. The moment right before leaving on my trip, I posted the first three chapters, and while I've been here I got the chance to write three more. Now these last three were all written on my phone because I only get wifi in certain areas around the city, and carrying my laptop around didn't sound fun, especially in the hot hot mighty hot sun. Today I leave back to the US though, so the process of making this story will mostly will pick back up again. Now I know that this chapter is super short compared to the rest, but that is because one... I hate writing on my phone, it doesn't have as good as an auto correct as my laptop and two... I thought it would be a good place to stop. I bet you guys are wondering how Savitar is still alive and why he came to Earth 38 in the first place. This kind of cliffhanger, in my opinion, is perfect because it'll keep you guys interested for more. I hope. And if you guys want to find out why, you'll just have to wait for the next group of updates. Anyway, see you guys later and I hope you guys like the story so far, leave me a comment please.

Oh! Almost forgot, special thanks to @toryworld for making me this awesome cover for my story!