Oh No...

Newt's POV
"Well,you know,not everyone could know that place out there,and especially not the green beans like you,you came up here for two weeks,but you're just awake for two days,and you have more to learn,Y/N have hard times like everyone,but she hide it because she's just protecting you,and I didn't even know why she have to do that,but I think you know there's a reason for why she have to hide it right?" I said to her,she nodded,after our little talk,Thomas and Minho came back,"NEWT,WE FOUND SOMETHING!!!" Thomas said breath heavily...
Your POV
"NEWT,WE FOUND SOMETHING!!!" I heard Thomas shouting when he run back from the maze, What is going on? Is he really found something in the maze? Then I walk towards Newt for just curious about what they found in the maze,"Hey,Newt" I said,"Hey love" he said,"What's going on?" I said,"I don't know,I think they have many to tell me,Y/N,you go back for work first,I'll tell you the whole thing later after I heard the whole thing okay?" He said,I don't know why he have to hear it himself,but I nodded,I do as he told me,I go back to work,I can see they are talking,looks like they aren't just found one thing in there,maybe there's many to know,oh well,I have to wait,but I wonder what are they talking about...
Newt's POV
I just told Y/N to keep working,after she go back to work,Thomas and Minho are here,they sat on the ground,"So,what did you guys found in the maze?" I asked,"We found an entrance" Thomas said breath heavily,"Yea,an entrance I've never seen before" Minho said almost out of breath,Chuck walk towards us,"Wait,you mean you found a nest of the grievers?" Chuck asked,"I don't know,but when we went in the entrance,there are no grievers" Thomas said,"Any details?" I said curiously,"You know we have that thing which is from the griever body right? We use that for a clue to lead us to the exit,but where it lead us to is a entrance like a bridge,two sides of the bridge is a gape which is so deep,and maybe there's grievers down there,and the entrance is just a died end,but there's a black spot in the middle of circle on the wall,so we got closer to check it if it can open,then suddenly a light scanned us up and down,then a alarm went off and we saw the doors are slowly closing,so we ran as fast as we can to get back" Thomas explained,"I think we couldn't get back here if we slow down on that deadly run" Minho said,"Okay,good job runners,I'll go and give you guys some water,and uh...maybe you have to tell Alby the news" I said,"Wait,Alby's awake?" Thomas asked,"Uh...yea...but he didn't even say anything or move after he woke up,I don't know what's wrong with him,you better go talk to him" I said walking towards the kitchen...
Your POV
I saw Newt start walking away from those tired boys,he is walking towards the kitchen,I think he has already heard the news from them,and he go get some water for them,so I walk towards the kitchen to find Newt,"So,what did they found in the maze?" I asked,"Oh right,Y/N,I just gonna find you to tell you about it after I got the water for Thomas and Minho,but you're here now,uh...they found an entrance that Minho haven't seen it before,and maybe they found an exit or a nest of the grievers" he said,"Oh,if they really found the nest of the grievers,we're done if we are there,risking our lives for fighting those shunk'in grievers,but I'll follow them,if we don't go in there,we won't know what's in it,if we follow them,at least we know what's in it,if we die,at least we're free from that massive walls and stupid grievers,and after we're free,maybe we could go to our home" I said,he nodded"Yeah,you're right" he said,"Okay,I'll get back to work and...see you tonight" I said,"See you" he said smiling,then he continue walk to bring them water and I get back to work...
*Thirty minutes later*
When I'm still working,I heard someone said something,but I have already ignored a lot cuz I just wanna keep working,but when I think of what Minho and Thomas found,I think of the maze,then I remember the doors should be closing by now,then I look at the door,they aren't closing,then a lot of gladers ran towards the East door...
-TBC-