Underground railroad

Thomas' POV
"Gally should know better than to make promises that he can't keep" the man says,"Besides,that wall is only half your problem...getting inside of WICKED is impossible" the man added,"There might be a way now,but it doesn't work without Thomas" Gally says,I looked at Gally,"Is that so?" The man says,"Do you know what I am...Thomas?" The man says walking towards me,when he came closer,the light revealed his face,which has massive veins on his face,looks like a crank,but the way he talks,still like a human,maybe he is infected,but almost turn into a crank,almost,"I am a businessman..." He says leaning close to my ear,"Which means that I don't take unnecessary risks. Why should I trust you?" He says,"'Cause I can help you,you see,if you can get me through those walls...I can get you what you need" I says,"What is it that you think I need?" He asked,then I looked at his serum king of thing,maybe it keeps him humanity,"Time,every last drop" I says,then he looks at the serum too,"Is that what I need?" He says,"WICKED has something we both want" I says,"I'll tell you what,two can go for now,the rest stay here with me" he says,two? Who should I choose to go with me? But...Minho is me and Newt's best friend,Newt could come with me,plus,Newt wants to see his girlfriend too,"Just a little insurance to make sure you find you way back" he added,then I looked at the guys for a second and turned back to the man,"Do we have a deal?" He reached out his hand,well,he's a businessman,which makes him like make deals with someone,but for Minho and Y/N,I'll go for it,no matter what,even if we failed,we tried to save them,there's no regrets about everything we did,we save them now,or we die trying,I take his hand and shake hands with him,he smiled,"Gally,show him the way" he says,then Gally go to a place where's big,but there's a big flat of stone on the ground,Gally pull it away and it revealed a hole,Gally starts to put a ladder into the hole for us to get in...
Newt's POV
I get ready to go and when I take care of my shoes,I felt my right hand is shaking,and my right hand don't have enough strength to do things like normal,what the hell? After we got out of the tunnel,my right hand starts to lose strength,bloody hell...I went down the ladder and we're underground,it's dark,so we take out our flashlights,"Ew...this is gross..." I says,"Jesus..." Thomas says,"Yeah,this is great..." I says,then Gally turned on the lights,the lights lit the hole tunnel up,"Stay with me,we got ways to go" Gally says,then we keep moving...
*time skip*
"Come on,this way!" Gally says climbing into a hole which is broken through a brick wall,then we followed him to climb through the little hole and saw some lights,and we heard something...like a...train,wait a bloody minute,is that the underground railroad we're gonna cross now? "Hold up..." He says sitting beside the hole,then a train drive across the hole right in front of us,what the hell? "Okay,we have to be quick about this,stay with me okay?" Gally says,wait,we have to race the train? Then the train is gone,looks like we have to jump now,"Okay let's go!" He says jump off from the hole,we followed him,"Great,Tommy loves trains,don't you?" I says,"Great,seriously we'll run out of time real soon,come on!!" He says running quick,"GALLY??? WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING???" Thomas asked from behind,"LESS TALKING MORE RUNNING!!!" Gally shouted in the front,then we heard the rails on the ground starts to shake,"GALLY??????" Thomas shouted,"COME ON!!!!!" Gally shouted,"WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!!" Gally added,"NEWT,COME ON! WE GOTTA MOVE COME ON!!!" Thomas says running in front of me,but because of my hand,I can't use more strength to run,I can't make it...shit...
Thomas' POV
I ran towards the ladder and turn around to see where's Newt,Newt fell down,shit!!! "NEWT!!!!" I shouted,but the freaking train is coming!!! Gally run to help him,and they both collapse on the floor,the train drove through them...no!!! I've lost more of my friends...shit!!!!! I can't believe it!!! I closed my eyes because I don't want to see they're...you know what I'm talking about,then the train is gone,and I suddenly heard some gasping sounds,I looked back to the railroad and see they're still alive!!! "Never work great runners weren't we Newt?" Gally says,I run towards them,"Well,haven't we got one goodly" Newt says,"Yeah,holy cow we got good long" Gally says,"You okay?" I says tapping Newt's shoulder,"Yeah" he says,Newt is coughing hard,maybe it's because of the running,then Gally lead us to a place where has so many peoples walking around,looks like a station,they might be here to take a train to work or something...
-TBC-