We made it

Your POV
We woke up early and keep moving,the sun shines bright like expected,hot as hell like expected,out of water like expected,hard to walk like expected,long way to go like expected,tired like expected,and starving like expected...
*the next morning*
*time skip*
After a whole day of walking,the sky finally turn dark,so we could finally stop and sit and rest,today was a long day,Newt helped me walk all day,he must be really tired,after we sat down and rest,Newt is the first one that fallen asleep next to me,he seems so peaceful in his sleep,and his face while he's sleeping make me smile,after a while I lay on the ground next to Newt and fell asleep...
*a few hours later*
Thomas' POV
I suddenly woke up and slightly see some lights in front of us miles away,so I get up and wake everyone up,"Get up" I said,"Newt,get up,come on,let's go,Fry,Aris" I said waking everyone up...
Your POV
"Y/N,wake up" I woke up by a soft voice,then I rubbed my eyes and yawned,"Come on Y/N,we have to go" I opened my eyes and saw Newt,"Why?" I said in a sleepy voice,"I see something" Thomas said pointing in front of us,"What is it? Wha..." Fry stops,then I looked up to the way where Thomas pointing at,there's some lights miles away,"You see that?" Thomas asked us if we can see those lights,"It's lights,we made it" Thomas added,but then I heard some lightning behind us,"Uh...guys? There's a lightning storm going on here" I said,"WHAT ARE YOU ALL STILL STANDING HERE LOOKING AT?????? LET'S GO!!!!!" I shouted,"Alright,we gotta go,COME ON!!!! LET'S GO LET'S GO!!!" Thomas said,shouted at the end,"GO!!!RUN!!!!" Minho shouted,after two minutes of running,we're close to a building,"GET INSIDE!!!!" Thomas shouted,then suddenly a lightning strikes right behind me,so I turn back and see Thomas laid down on the ground but still moving,then I see Minho laid on the ground too,but he's not moving,"MINHO!!!!" I shouted,"GUYS!!!! HELP THOMAS AND MINHO!!!!" I shouted again,I ran to Minho and get him up,some of the boys help me get Minho into the building,some of the boys look after Thomas,"HURRY UP!!! GET INSIDE!!!" Fry shouted opening the door,we got Minho and Thomas inside the building and see if they're alright,but after we got inside and closed the door,we couldn't see a thing, "Put him down Watch his head"Thomas said,"Who's got a light?" I asked,then Newt turn on the flashlight,"Minho" I said shaking Minho trying to wake him up,"Minho,wake up" Thomas said,"Come on Minho" I said to myself,then suddenly Minho breaths,"There he is" Fry said,"There you go" Thomas said,"Here you are,are you alright?" I asked,then I hugged him,"Uh...what happened?" Minho asked,"I think you got struck by lightning" I said pulling away,"Oh..." Minho said,we all giggled,"Come on,let's get him up" Fry said,"Nice and slow" Thomas said,"Okay" I says,"You could stand?" I asked,"Yup" Minho said,"Thanks guys" Minho added,"Wait...what's that smell?" I asked,then I put my flashlight out and suddenly that thing that attacked us from before jumped out,that scared me,"OH JEEZ..." I almost shouted,"BEHIDE YOU!!!" Fry said to Thomas,we're surrounded by those things,then suddenly I felt a hand grabbed mine and slowly pulling me behind,it's Newt,he pulled me behind him again,always protecting me no matter what,I don't know why he has to protect me,I mean I don't hate he always protects me,but I could protect myself too,then a light turned on,and the light showed a door,"I see you've met our guard dogs" A girl voice said,"Who's that?" Thomas asked,then the girl walked towards us by walking a path that all those things can't even reach her,because they all locked by an iron chain,then the girl stopped in front of us about five feet away,"You guys look like shit" she said,"Come on,follow me" she said walking away,but we still didn't move,then she turn around and look at us again,"Unless you want to stay with them" she said,then Thomas started to follow her,Newt still standing in front of me and always look at those things if they'll touch me or hurt me,the girl lead us to a hallway and opened a door,it's a big area with lights on,it looks like a shelter...
-TBC-