Sh*t...

Your POV
We reached the desert and the first thing we have to get over is the big sand mountain,when we're in the middle way to the top,I feel a bit dizzy,but I have to control myself not to fall,I don't want the others to worry about me,so I continue to walk,"Just a little further guys" Thomas said,after two minutes we're finally on the top,"The mountains,that's gonna be it" Thomas said pointing to the mountains that'll so far away from where we are now,"That where we're going" he added,"It's a long way off" Newt said,"Then we better get moving" Winston said,then I feel a bit dizzy again,I wonder why I'm so weak below the sun...
-flashback-
We all finished our breakfast and get to work,I'm still helping Newt with the garden,and everything just goes normally,Thomas and Minho run the maze,me and the others work normally,nothing so special,but it's so hot today,some of boys took off their shirts because it's too god damn hot,I just felt a bit dizzy about the heat of the sunlight and I almost fell,but Newt was by my side so he grabbed me,"Woah,take it easy Y/N,you okay?" He asked,"Yeah I'm alright" I said continue working,"Do you want a break or something?" He asked,"No,I'm fine,I can still work" I said,"Okay,if you want something,just tell me,don't force yourself on work,okay?" He said,"Okay" I said,then I just continue working...
*30 minutes later*
Thomas and Minho came back early because of the weather,they ran back from the maze,then I felt more and more ill below the heat of the sun,then I just don't have any power to stand,so I fell on the ground,then I heard Newt running to me and looked at me,I know he's saying something,but I can't hear it,I can't hear anything after hearing Newt's footsteps from running towards me,then everything turned black...
-flashback ends-
Oh...I remember now,yeah...and I even remember that I've been past out for three whole days,and after I woke up from the fever my head hurts like hell so I closed my eyes for resting a bit,but then after the door opening sound,I heard Newt was asking Minho if he's lying to Newt,because I'm still closing my eyes,that's so cute,then Winston suddenly fell on the ground snapped me out of my thoughts,"WINSTON!!!! Hey Winston!!!" Thomas said,"He hurts pretty bad,what do we do?" Teresa said checking on his chest where he's hurt,"Winston,can you hear me?" Newt asked Winston,"It's okay" Newt said,ten minutes later guys made a seat using all the things we have in our hand for Winston,so Minho and Fry is carrying Winston all the way along,then when we're getting down a slope,the boys carry Winston together,then Teresa and I carry the seat,we have sand storms on the way,of course,because we're in a desert,"Gotta find a shelter!" Thomas said while we're getting through the sand storm,then we found a big rock,so we decided to rest a bit under the rock,I sat next to Newt,"Here,drink some water" He said hand me a bottle of water,"Thanks" I said,and took a sip of the water,Thomas is still standing out there watching how much further we have to go,then Teresa suddenly got up and walk towards Thomas,"How's it looking?" Newt said loudly,loud enough for Thomas to hear,then Thomas looked back,"Just a little further" he said,"That's not very convincing" Newt said in a low voice,so Thomas won't hear him,then suddenly Winston woke up,"Fry! Give me the gun!" Winston said,"No! I'm not giving it to you!" Fry said,"What's going on?" I asked,"He woke up try to grab the gun!" Fry explained,"Give me!" Winston said,then Winston got the gun and pulled the trigger next to his head,"WINSTON! NO!!!" I said pull his hand away,"Shit..." I said to myself,it hurt so much...the bullet went into my leg,"WHAT'S HAPPENING????" The others came,"He just woke up and grabbed the gun and then he tried to..." Before I could finish my sentence,Winston coughed some black liquid out,"Give it back,please" Winston begged,then he still coughing,I'm trying to hide the blood,not wanting anyone see I was hurt,but Winston looked at my leg,"I'm so sorry Y/N..." Winston says,"It's okay,I'm alright" I said,"Wait,what's wrong with Y/N??" Newt asked worried,"No,nothing,I'm alright" I said,"But-" I cut Newt off,"Winston why you have to try to kill yourself?" I asked Winston,then he lift his shirt,"It's growing...inside me..." He said,his chest color turned into purple,it looks like a virus,I think it's the 'Flare'...
-TBC-