Kidnapping

Thomas' POV
"I'm sorry..." Newt says to everyone,what's wrong with him? Is he okay? He walks out of the room instantly,I looked at everyone,then I walk to a terrace,where Newt sits,when I walk closer,he turned around and looked at me,"Sorry about that,back there..." He says, "I haven't really been feeling myself recently..." he says,"I guess I can't hide this...anymore..." He says lifting his shirt of his right hand,then I see big purple colored veins on his hand,"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked,"Didn't think it would make any difference" he says, He added,"Have I ever tell you about...when I broke my leg...? Way back in the maze...I just come up in the box like all the other guys...didn't know where I was,didn't know who I was you know...even though my memories were gone I could still feel...that something was missing,you know? I felt empty...and I just I can't hack that...I can't take it...so one morning I...got up early and I snuck out to the maze...and I went and found the tallest wall I could...I climbed up there and...and jumped off it...of course I got tangled up with all the ivy,snapped my leg in three different places like a proper shank,and landed hard on the floor...I thought that was it...and Minho found me...somehow...he pick me up and take me back to the glade...and we never told anyone the truth about why...he saved me,he gave me a second chance...all I know is that WICKED must have put me in that maze for a reason...maybe it was literally just so they could tell the difference between immunes like you and people like me..." He says,"You know we can still fix this Newt...okay? We can" I says,"Don't worry about me,this is about Minho and Y/N,now they needs us,so if there's even the slightest chance...that we can save them,that we can get them out of there then we have to take that...no matter what the cost...and I would even sacrifice myself for Y/N...for her to get out of there...but...just don't tell Y/N about this...I don't want her to be worried about me..." He says,I slowly nodded,"Okay...I hear you..." I says,then he put back down his shirt and continue to hide the veins...
*time skip*
We planned the whole thing now,but first,we need to know what's in the building where Y/N and Minho is,and we have to get through those security checks,which makes us need Teresa,plus,we're tagged,so she have to take the wafer out of all of us,and now we have to find Teresa without going into the building,we all know Teresa only wants to see me,and she'll go to the train station at night,so I'm gonna lure her to a private place where no one will pass by,I put on a jacket with a hat,which makes me avoid the guards' stare,so I won't get caught easily,I finally saw Teresa,who's standing in front of me,waiting for the crossroad light to change color,she noticed me,then I turned and walked away right before the light change,she must be following me,I walked more faster as she call my name,I looked back before I turn into a corner,she is following me,then I hide behind a wall quickly,then I heard she just stopped right there,right after she didn't see me,then I slowly walked out from the wall and remove my hat which is attached to my shirt,she looks at me,"Thomas..." She says,"Hey Teresa..." I says,"You shouldn't be here...if Janson finds out you're here-" I cuts her off,"I'm not staying..." I says,"I just uh....I had to see you..." I says walking closer to her,"O have to ask you something..." I says,"Do you regret it...?" I asked,"What you did to us...?" I added,"Sometimes...but I did what I thought was right..." She says,"I'd do it again..." She added,"...good" I says,then she looks at me with a confused look,then I looked at Gally,before Teresa could look at him,Gally has already catched her,like kidnapping...
*time skip*
Gally took her to our place and take the bag off of Teresa,"Gally?" She says,"Here's how this is gonna go,we're gonna ask you some questions,and you're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know. We'll start off simple,where's Minho?" Gally says,"You guys don't seriously think-" Gally cuts her off by sitting in front of her,"Don't look at him,why are you looking at him? Look at me,he's not gonna help you" Gally says,"Now,we know you have Minho and Y/N in the building,where?" He added,"He's with the others in holding,sublevel three..." Teresa says,"How many others?" I asked,"Twenty-eight..." She says,"I can make that work" Brenda says,"And where's Y/N?" Gally asked again...
-TBC-