You guys are nuts

Your POV
"Teresa needs them alive then why are you shooting them???" I asks Janson again,"Because if I don't shoot them,they'll just keep running and running,then I can't catch them!" He says,"You bastard!!!" I says slapped his face,"You! Bloody bastard! Listen to me! If you hurt Thomas,or EVEN Newt,I swear to god that I will kill you even I need to die!!!" I says to him,"YOU HEAR ME????" I asks,he sighs,"Yes ma'am..." He says,then I walked towards the way where Thomas and Newt just gone to...
Thomas' POV
We ran and ran,trying to find Minho by calling his name out loud,and we keep shooting and shooting,we're almost out,and we sat in a hallway that no one walks past,"Shit,I'm almost out" Newt says,I stands up and shoot the guards with my handgun,"Get down!!" Newt says,then he threw a bomb thing out towards those guards,those guards are all down,but more coming,"Shit!!!" I says hiding back,"Ma'am,this is not following Janson's order!" I hear a guard says,"Put down your guns right now!" A familiar voice says,"But-" the familiar voice cuts the guards off,"I.SAID.PUT.DOWN.THE.GUN!" She says,then I looked back out and see Y/N is standing in front of all the guards,the guards slowly put down their guns,"I'll handle those two,you all go back to Janson,hear me?" She says,"Yes ma'am" they all says then they walked away,"Newt? Thomas? Where are you?" She asks,we gets up and walks out,"Y/N,how can you just order them? Who are you to them?" I asks,"Well,Teresa is the big one of all the guards,who can order them,me,which is Teresa's sister,can control them too,and they'll be in trouble if they hurts me,because Teress will kill them" she explained,"Y/N...I missed you..." Newt says,"Newt me too..." She says,they hugged again,"You guys know where's Minho?" She asks,"Maybe" I says,"What you mean 'maybe' ?" She asks,"Because we don't even bloody know this place" Newt says,"Alright,where's his location?" She asks,"Medical wing" I says,"Okay,come on" she says,then suddenly a guard shoot at us,"Y/N!!!" Newt shouted pulling her to hide behind a wall,"You okay?" Newt asks Y/N,"Yeah,I'm alright" she says,"The guard who shoots at us! I'm Y/N! I know Janson orders you to catch Thomas and Newt,but this is an order! Back off!!" She says,then she stands up and walk into the entrance,"Drop the guns or I'll shoot,understand?" She asks,we stands and slowly follow Y/N from behind,"Ma'am..." They says,"Back,off" she says,then suddenly someone rushed to them and push a guard to the wall hard,then we saw it's Minho,Newt and I rush to him and hug him,then we pulled away,"Is this real?" He asks,"It is real" Y/N says from behind,then she hugged Minho,"I'm sorry,but I can't get away from Ava,so I can't stop Teresa..." She says,"It's okay..." Minho says,"Alright come on,let's go" I says,"Y/N!!!!" Someone shouted,I turned around and see Janson with his gun pointing at me,"You guys,go,I'll ne right behind you!" I says,"No,I'll never let you go again!" Newt says,"Go!! He wants you guys! Because you guys are immune! Go!" I says,"Don't waste your breath y/n! Give them to me!" He says,"NEVER!!!" I shouted,then he says something,but I can't hear it,then suddenly he shoot at me,"Y/N!!!!!" Someone shouted pushed me to the side,I look and see Newt,"Newt??? Why are you still here??? Did he shot you??" I asks,"No,come on,we need to go!!" He says,I nodded and we gone into a room and locked it,suddenly I noticed Newt is coughing hard,"Newt??? You okay??? What happened to him???" I asks them,"I...can't say it..." Thomas says,"Don't waste time! Janson is breaking the door!" Minho says,"Any ideas???" I asks,"Maybe" Thomas says,then we pushed a big iron thing to the glass,the glass broke,"We need to jump down???" I asks,"Yeah..." Thomas says,"Nice pep talk.." Minho says,"We're bloody inspired..." Newt says,then suddenly the door opens and Janson showed up,"GO GO GO!!!!" Thomas says,then we jumped down,"THOMAS!!!!!!" Minho shouted,"OH SHIT!!!" Thomas shouted,then we land in the water,nice and safe,when we got to the side of the pool thing,four guards stands in front of us with guns pointing at us,"Oh come on..." I says under my breath,then I see Thomas is trying to grab the gun,"Nope,don't you dare,hands up the air,and step up from the water" a guard says,then suddenly a guard took out three of the guards,then he took off his mask,I'm shocked,it's Gally!!! "Gally...???" Me and Minho asks,then Gally looked at the top,then back to us,"Hey Minho,y/n,you guys are nuts,come on,let's go" Gally says...
-TBC-