11. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻

A PORTAL FINALLY BREAKS IN THE ATMOSPHERE. A Titan soon walks out from the rip of Earth's air, bringing him back home, to where everything had first started. It was odd being back home, but there was no form of regret or grief he felt for his own people. Thanos was fulfilling a prophecy.

"Oh, yeah," Strange hums, capturing the Titan's attention. "You're much more of a 'Thanos.'"

The purple giant eyes the destroyed ship, but there wasn't a change in his features. Thanos wasn't angry . . . he was simply calm. The Titan had nothing to fear.

"I take it the Maw is dead," Thanos states more than questions. Strange nods his head in confirmation. The Titan purses his lips as he slowly paces forward. "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that," Strange's voice lowers in a threatening manner. "He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts."

"And where do you think he brought you?"

Strange's eyes raked the destructive planet. It was obvious to Strange. "Let me guess. Your home?"

With his leg propped up on top of a small pile of debris, Thanos rests the gauntlet-covered hand on his thigh. With his head bowed in an almost amusement, he grew serious as his sarcastic smile was replaced with a frown.

"It was," suddenly, Thanos closes his fist, and the red Reality Stone glows brightly, humming as reality burned into a different picture. "And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

The once gloomy deserted planet was painted as if it had never happened; buildings and ships were built just how they were, not broken and abandoned. Living beings were scattered across the scenery as they pictured to be as normal as possible. It was a beautiful city; however, it became a wasteland after a destructive killer murdered them all.

A planet filled with other beings--families, destroyed from a Titan--one of their own people.

With raised brows, Strange answers. "Genocide."

"But random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman," and as soon as it came, the scenery burns away with the power of the Reality Stone, returning to its present state. "And what I predicted came to pass."

"Congratulations," Strange breaks the seriousness. "You're a prophet."

"I'm a survivor," Thanos corrects.

"Who wants to murder trillions."

Thanos ignores his words. "With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that . . . mercy."

Strange stands up. "And then what?"

"I'd finally rest . . . and watch the sunrise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours," Strange creates two orange circular spells, breaking them apart as they connected with both his hands.

"Our?" Suddenly, a large piece of metal began falling from the sky--with the help of Iron Man pushing it downward--the Power Stone shimmers before the metal lands on top of him.

"Piece of cake, Quill."

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off," clicking the side of his mask, it morphs over Quill's face just as his rocket boots come to life.