Chapter 2 : Melting

Caroline's POV-

I am laying on the bed when I hear a knock on the door. I want to send them away but this isn't my house I could do no such thing
"Come in." I say.

Klaus walks into the room and this causes me to smile like a little kid "And what do I owe the pleasure?" I ask as he sat down at the foot of my bed.

"I wanted to see if you were okay love you seem to leave in a hurry. Well it was Kol who wanted to come and see you and 'make you feel better' but I thought I would save you the torment." He jokes around making me laugh.

"Well Klaus I'm good thank you for coming to check." I say nervously. He is so beautiful and I just want to take him then and there.

"Can I show you something love?" He asks holding his hand out for me to take.

"Okay." I nod and follow him out the room.

After walking for about ten minutes Klaus came behind me "Close your eyes love no peeking." Just to be sure he places his hands over my eyes and walks me forward to an opening. I hear the sounds of frogs and fresh water flowing. I place my hands on his and held them over her eyes "Can I look now?" I ask eagerly.

"Yes love." I pull his hands down but never let them go. My hands stay entwine with his and he stood silently behind me waiting for my response but I know my face says it all.

"It's beautiful Klaus." I say turning to face him looking into his eyes smiling. Who knew Klaus could be so sweet towards me or toward anyone at all.

"I never took anybody here." He says shyly as I turn to face the waterfall and flowers beds that are around the pond.

"What about Tatia?" I say in a jealous tone that is not missed by Klaus making him smirk even more than he all ready was. Could it be Miss Caroline has feelings for him. (Thought brought to you by Klaus's mind)

"No love no one has ever been special enough to bring here." I look at him and gave him a soft smile.

"We just met a day ago you know nothing of me." I reply even now I don't believe he likes me.

"Is it hard to believe that I fancy you Caroline?" He asks as he walks in front of me and took both of my hands and held them to his chest.

"Yes... I am nobody's first choice...I'm sure your choice would be Tatia" I say with sadness.

"No love we are no longer together. Caroline you are strong, beautiful, kind, and full of light I enjoy you." He tugs me closer to him "Did you love that man you saved?"

"I would like to think I did. I mean I did get banished for saving him...this isn't right you don't know me at all...you won't like me when you find out what life I have lived." I say.

"Then let me, love. let me get to know you." Klaus honestly wants to know more about me. She is different from most girls and I like her for that. (Klaus's mind)

I cross my arms over my chest and sits down on the ground pulling him down to follow. I tell him about my dad who cheated with another man and my mother who is never there, I tell him about what my best friends brother did to me, but not I couldn't make it through the story without crying.

I don't know who this Damon guy is but I'm sure when ever I meet him I will kill him painfully and slowly, then it was the story about the man from the other village who seemed a lot like me. (Klaus's mind)

"He had 6 siblings 1 died and his family decided to move to our town they lost one of there brothers to the wolves and there mother...the witch blame my friend...Nicholas for the death of his brother. Everything was blame on him because he was his families little secret he was the masterpiece of a betrayal. His father beat him for every little thing and his mother sat back and watched. His mother turn her kids into something they weren't so she wanted to fix her mistake and kill them, but I killed her before she just the chance. Nicholas was a good man he didn't deserve to die so I saw to it that he and his family lived longer when no one else would, and now I am here in the care of such wonderful people that is my story." I say bluntly standing up brushing myself off "I would like to go back to the hut now...I will see you in the morning Klaus, goodnight." I lean down and brushed my lips on his cheek and smile at how red he gets.