Chapter 4 : Fixing His Wounds

Third Person POV-

——PRESENT——

Klaus sits on the ground in front of the circle with tears in his eyes "She's gone. She's really gone." He cries into Rebekah's shoulder he loves that pesky baby vampire she was the light in his dark world even though she cares nothing for him.

"Nik." Rebekah says rubbing his head, but he pushes her off and ran to Elijah.

"She said you gave her your word you knew what she do and you didn't say anything" Klaus grabs him by his jacket and begins to shake him "This...this is your fault."

"Brother I knew she was plaining to stop it she gave me her word on that but I didn't think she would jump in the circle and kill mother..." The truth was Elijah feels so guilty if knew he should have said something sooner but now she's gone and he can't help but feel like it's all his fault "I didn't think she would give her life to save us." Elijah holds his chest and begins to scream out in pain.

"I should kill you now." Bonnie cries walks towards him looking at Klaus "You should feel responsible for what happen to her."

"Bonnie" a voice calls from behind "leave the man alone it's not his fault it was Caroline's choice to save them."

"No please Bonnie do continue I would actually like to see this he could have stop the death of Caroline." Klaus says standing by her with his hands behind his back.

"But she isn't dead!" Abby says grabbing on to Bonnie's arms forcing her to stop "Caroline is alive and well but she is just not with us...I felt Esther magic she still had a bond on me. It seems she has sent Caroline somewhere."

"Where?" Klaus asks eagerly.

"That I do not know she could have sent her anywhere even back in time." Abby says.

"Well how do we know which of the two it is" Klaus needs to know where she is. His Caroline is still alive.

"Well we can do a locator spell and if she can't be found most likely she was sent to another time." Abby explains.

———PAST———

"Well well well isn't this quite the scandal" Kol says standing over Klaus and Caroline with a smirk on his face "I'm quite hurt Caroline I thought we had a shot." Kol holds his chest.

"Kol get out of here." Klaus says rolling on his back to block out the image of Kol, but Caroline sees how serious Kol got.

"Mikael is mad and is looking for you..." He says kicking his feet.

"What did I do now?" Klaus says standing up walking to the village with a very confused Caroline standing up to follow the two.

"BOY!!" Mikael yells swinging his fist at Klaus's face as soon as he reaches a clearing "I asked you to do one simple thing!!" He yells punching his face once again

"Please stop father." Klaus begs only making Mikael blows more ferocious.

"You are a disappointment to this family!!" Mikael yells kicking Klaus in the face and then Caroline can't hold it in her anymore she can't just sit back and Klaus get beat with all the blood that covered him you couldn't even tell it was him.

"Stop!!" She yells running in front of Klaus and Mikael putting herself between them "Please!" She begs holding her hand out to Mikael's chest.

"Get out-of-the-way caroline I'm okay." Klaus lies but he didn't want her to get hurt just because she wanted to help him.

She ignored him and stayed eyes locked on Mikael "Please. Let. Him. Go." Before she knows it tears are falling down her face she doesn't want Klaus to go through this. The village people started to gather around and Mikael knew if he were to do anything to the girl he would pay for it so he turns around and walks away.

"Klaus" Caroline says picking his head and put it on her lap "I'm sorry I didn't stop it sooner." She cries pushing his head back.

"There was nothing you could do." He says trying to sit up.

"Let me take you to the lake." She pulls him to his feet putting his arm around her shoulders.

-At Lake-

"Arghh" Klaus moans as she cleans his wounds.

"I'm sorry." She says the bleeding did stop, but she continues to clean of the dry blood. She gets up quickly and holds her stomach. When was the last time she feed? She counts to 3 and begins to breath in and out.

"Caroline are you okay?" He asks standing in front of her grabbing her hands "What's wrong love?" He is concerned for her.

'Breath Caroline' She mentally tells her self 'just breath'

"I'm fine just don like seeing you like this."

"Sometimes I just feel like running away from here. Starting a new life in a new town get married and have kids without having to love with the fear of Mikael" She looks at him with tears in her eyes 'was he leaving?'

"What are you saying Klaus"

"Nobody here is going to love me. Nobody here cares enough about me, and nobody here know what it's like to live this life." He state letting a tear fall down from his eye.

"Nobody's gonna love you if, You can't display a way to capture this; nobody is going to hold you hand and guide you thought No it's up for you to understand; nobody is going to feel your pain when done and it's time for you to walk away so When you have today you should all that you have to say" She says, yes it was cheesy she was using her favorite song to get through to him but it's true no one really cares About if your fine or other bullshit like that and we just have to accept that. Klaus stared at the ground for about 5 more minutes before finally looking up to face here.

"So when we have today you should say all that you have to say, right?" Caroline nods and looks at him curiously. What is he doing? "Caroline" walking forward he wraps his hand around her waist and pulls her to him making their lips collide. She instantly wraps her arm around his neck and pulls him forward to deepen the kiss his tongue demand entrance in her mouth and she grants the passing. Their tongue fight for dominance, he pushes her back into a tree and begins to kiss down her neck making her moan his name her fingers pulled at his blonde curly hair. "Nik." She says pulling his lips back to her mouth aching to have his lips on hers.

"Caroline" He says finally pulling back from her embraces "When we have today say what we have to say" he tucks a piece of hair behind her ear and smiles "I love you."

-PRESENT-

"So what is it witch where is she?" Klaus asks walking over to Abby and Bonnie with his arms crossed "Where is she?"

"Give me a minute." Bonnie says as she begins to chant Latin words till her nose started to pour blood. "Bonnie that's enough she's not here" Abby says pulling on her daughters arm.

"If she not here where is she." Rebekah says standing next to Elijah.

"She was sent through time."