Chapter 7 : Henrik

Third Person POV-

"Caroline please think about this don't leave!" Klaus ran after her.

"You father wished me gone so I will be gone." She turns to face him and it broke her heart to see tears in his eyes "Klaus.." She rubs his cheek.

"Please don't go. We can be together please." He leaned into her hand kissing her wrist.

"It's for the best, I must go."

"Then I will come with you."

"No I can not ask something like that from you have Henrik, Rebekah, Elijah you can't just leave them. I won't be selfish as that and ask that from you." Caroline said cupping his other cheek

"Why are you giving up on us please stay Caroline. The way that we are It's the reason I stay

As long as you're here with me

I know we'll be Ok. You're the one who told me to stay so please stay here with me."

She felt the tears fall from here eyes "I'm going to be gone by the nest full moon...but always remember that I love you Klaus." She turned to walk away straight into Ayana arms who was whispering into her ear "Have you dealt with Henrik the full moon is tonight?"

"Yes he will come with us." She said walking in to the hut.

Klaus ran towards the Falls and cried into his knees "Brother," Henrik said sitting next to Klaus hugging him "please don't cry big brother I do not wish to see you like this."

"Dear brother once you fall in love you will understand the pain of a heart-break." Klaus replied pulling Henrik on to his lap and hugged him back.

"Yea Caroline is truly amazing...why must father take every good thing from you?"

"I know not brother." Klaus replied sniffing away more tears.

"Lets go see the wolves tonight Nik." Henrik said jumping up and down making Klaus chuckle and shake his head

"You know that's you dangerous little brother." Klaus said standing up with Henrik in his arms.

"So that didn't stop us before let's go please..." Henrik said batting his eyelashes and giving his best puppy dog face.

"Fine." He said maybe he can see Caroline before she leaves but how he wished she could stay.

"Everything is ready now we just wait for Henrik." Ayana said taking Caroline's hand "It's the right thing to do."

"I know I know," Caroline repeated grasping on to her hand "but the right thing to do also turns out to be the hardest...can you do a spell so he can forget me?"

"Yes it will take some time but I have done it to all of them expect Henrik." Caroline nodded and closed her eyes thinking of after tonight she will be back in mystic falls with all her friend, Family, and she will finally give in to Klaus.

~FUTURE~

Klaus laid on his bed and closed his eyes "Caroline" He said finally pulling back from her embraces "When we have today say what we have to say" He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled "I love you." She just stood there with a blank face "Caroline, love please say something." Klaus said he just told her he loved her and she just stood there and didn't say anything. Caroline didn't know how long she was just standing there looking at him she wanted to say something anything but when she opened her mouth nothing would come out so instead she grabbed him by his shirt and placed a soft kiss that chills over her body on his lips. After sex she looked into his eyes and Smiled "I love you too Nik."

Klaus shot out the bed and his hands went straight to his lips. He kicked the covers off and ran down stairs to see Bonnie and Stefan still there. "I remember." He said bristling into the room making them jump.

"Yes Nik we all have remembered something...I remember giving her a dress." Rebekah said and looked at Kol.

"He is still asleep so I don't know" she stated and then pointed at Elijah "he remembers Mikael kicking her out of the village"

"What?" Klaus said with wide eyes "Where will she go?"

"We don't know we need to sleep and dream...What happened in your dream?"

He smiled and touched his lips again opening his mouth "I told her I loved her and after I'm prettier sure was the most amazing sex she said it back." Bonnie's eyes went wide and she choked out her drink making Klaus smile and sit on his chair.

"It seems miss Forbes has been holding back." Elijah said with a smirk.

"Henrik!!!" Kol sat up Screaming and running out the house.

"What the hell?!" Rebekah said with her, Elijah, Klaus, and Stefan following him.

Kol didn't stop running it he made it to the place they buried Henrik "Kol what are you doing?!!" Klaus yelled seeing Kol in digging Henrik's gave.

"Mother did a spell on Henrik that kept his body safe just in case she could bring him back to life." Kol stop speaking and fell back in his butt and everyone rusted over to him "He's gone, Henrik's gone." Kol said with a hint of happiness and cautiousness.