Chapter 3 : Everyone Can Love

Third Person POV-

For the next few days everything seems good, Caroline would catch little glares Klaus would give her and smile to she how embarrass he got at her seeing him giving her a lustful stare. She slips some of her blood into Henrik's food and drinks praying it will work. It was like another other morning at the breakfast table till there was a loud bang on the door.

Caroline's POV-

"Niklaus Mikaelson" Tatia yellS thru the door. Rebekah swiftly stands up and slams the door open "I believe my brother no longer wanted to see your face again now you should leave before I do something we both are going to regret." I smile Rebekah is so kind and strong defending her brothers like that is so beautiful. Klaus stands up and goes towards the door "Please Rebekah I got this." she nods and Klaus leads Tatia outside.

I use my vampire hearing to see what Klaus is telling Tatia.

"Nik I missed you so much I want you back I promise I will change." I hear Tatia say. How pathetic.

"I can't believe a damn thing you say anymore." He tells her in a harsh tone.

"Please the man forced himself on me-"

"Liar; you will pay for your sins" He yells at her "so tell me how does it does it feel to be like you...don't you dare through false statements in my face!!"

"But Nik he did I never wanted to be with him it was him that forced me you have to trust me." Tatia begs.

"I think your mouth should be quite cause it never tells the truth..."

I am rather impressed with Klaus and laugh to myself because I can hear Tatia running after him "Your just breaking up with me so you can get into your little new house guest dress" she screams loud enough to hear from the hut where they sat in "that whore is trying to steal you from me." I am about to go outside but I feel Henrik's hand on hers and Rebekah's hand on her leg trying to calm her down.

"Do not speak of Caroline that way a lot of whore in this village like you but a can assure you she is not one of them" He yells losing his grip on his anger "Goodbye Tatia we are done forever. Don't come back here because the next time I won't stop Rebekah." Klaus snaps at her. I can tell by the foot steps he was coming back.

"God." Mikael says as soon as Klaus comes in "the only girl who would ever love you is now out of your life well I guess you did her a favor." I look at Mikael in anger what was the meaning of telling Klaus that "You will never be loved boy no one we ever love you your worthless, and no good would ever come out of you." before Caroline could stop her self she spoke up to defend him "Klaus is more than capable to be loved by someone the way I see it no one here is good enough to receive something as honorable as his love...and who knows maybe he will go down in history for being someone great." I say never losing focuses with Mikael till I know exactly what I just said and saw how angry he had gotten "I'm sorry sir it was not my place please forgive me now if you don't mind I would like to go on a walk" I stand up quickly and walk outside with my hand on my stomach I'm so scared what would the family think of me now.

I walk to the lake and take off my dress quickly and jump in swimming around to clear my mind. How could a father say such a thing Klaus is perfect Hybrid and all, I laugh to myself . I continue to swim but stop I have a feeling of someone watching me then I saw a shadow looking at me, it is Klaus. I swim to him using some Vampire speed to get to him faster.

"Hi" was all I say looking into his sad eyes "I wanted to thank you for seeing me that way, and speaking up to my father."

I smile and feel my body relax "No problem" I mumble. He is so much different then compared to how he is in mystic falls before.

"Klaus." I say looking into his eyes.

"Yes love."

"Can you help cover my up as I get out?" I ask shyly.

"Of corse." He says almost eagerly to see my body.

Third Person POV-

Caroline stands up out of the water and lets the drips of water fall down onto the ground. Her perky breast and flat stomach makes him ache for her. She walks past him and moves all of her hair to one side leaving her neck bare. He takes a step closer and places a little kiss on her back.

Caroline smiles as she felt the kiss. Soon to follow his hands come down on her waist pulling her close to him. She moans a little as he continues to kiss her neck all the way up to behind her ear finding her sweet spot. "Klaus" she moans turning around to place her bare body against his full clothe one. She softly puts her lips on his and he quickly returns the kiss wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulls back and she forgets he isn't the same hybrid Klaus he was the human Klaus who needs to breathe.

"I suppose I should get dress now." She says almost in a whisper walking over to the abandon dress and lifts it with a smile.

"I suppose so love." He says walking over and sitting in the ground next to her and watches as she pulls on the dress that covers his view from her perfect body. "Lay down with me love." He says as he tugs her hand down.

Caroline lays next to him and rests her head on his chest entwining her legs with his resting her hand over his chest. "He was wrong you know" She says while staring into the stars "you are capable of love, everyone is."

Klaus holds her tight to his chest. This girl comes here just mere days ago and he already feels so strong about her. "What makes you say that?" He asks really wants to know her answer.

"Because Klaus I just know...you can't let his words get to you he is just trying to bring you down to make him feel better about him self nothing he says is true."

Klaus lays and looks into the star in silences till he hears soft snores coming from Caroline which makes him chuckle and close his eyes along with her drifting into peaceful sleep.