Chapter 5 : I Love You

Third Person POV-

"Caroline" He says finally pulling back from her embrace "When we have today say what we have to say" He tucks a piece of hair behind her ear and smiles "I love you."

She stands there astonished. She is suppose to hate Klaus he made her friend's life hell he turned Tyler, he tried to kill Elena, and he sent Tyler to bite her, but she can't bring her self to hate him her feelings for him are strong. She is tired of hiding her feelings.

"Caroline, love please say something." Klaus says he just told her he loved her and she just stands there and doesn't say anything. Caroline doesn't know how long she is just standing there looking at him she wants to say something anything but when she opened her mouth nothing comes out so instead she grabs him by his shirt and places a soft kiss that chills over her body on his lips.

IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT PLEASE SKIP TO NEXT A/N

He rubs his tongue on her bottom lip and demands entrance which she gladly allows. Their tongues battle for dominance swirling around in each others mouth. Their bodies press together and their hands roaming freeing. He begins to kiss down to her neck where he licks, sucks, and bites her causes her to moan in pressure. His hands drift to her butt and give her a gentle squeeze before lifting her. Her legs wrap around his waist and she feels his hard member touching her making her more turned on then she already is. Her hands tug at his curly hair as he kisses at the little cleavage before setting her down on her back hovering over her. He pulls the front laces of her dress open making the dress fall down instantly he takes the time a mesmerize her perfect body with all the curves in the right places perky breast and plump butt. "Perfect" He whispers with his lips brushing against her ear making her moan and crashing her lips back on to his. She flips them over and sat on top of him and feels how much he wants her making her blush. She pulls his shirt off and begins to place soft kisses on his chest going lower and lower making his breathing become unstable and his heart beat racing. She rubs her hand over his cock and smiles at his moaning for her. She pulls his pants down slowly rubbing her hands on his legs. Caroline looks at him and feels combustible with all the heat that was inside her she bends over and begins kissing his inner thigh making him twitch she went more in till she came face to face with his LONG length and soft kiss on the tip letting her tongue brushes against it. Klaus grips the grass and moaned this girl is going to be the end of him he swore to god.

She licks him like a Popsicle nibbling at his tip with drives him crazy. He bucks up his hips shoving himself into her mouth, she is surprised by his suddenness but she goes along with it shoving his length in her mouth and begins sucking him, his hands are tangled in her beautiful blonde hair and he couldn't take it any more she was teasing him too long now it was his turn. He flips her over on her back and started to kiss her chest stopping at her nipple and began to suck at his while his hand played with the other one

"Klaus." She moans wrapping her legs around his waist aching for him. He begins to kiss lower and lower til he is at her inner thigh and begins to lick up. His tongue went against her hot core and smiles at how he made her feel and how wet she is for him. He slowly inserts a finger inside of her slick canal. Heat wells in her chest and she groans as he pumps inside her, in and out, in and out. His thumb strokes her clit and earns a complacent sigh from her as she starts to rock her hips against his hand. She flips them over and sits on his manhood making his groan

"Enough with the teasing I need you now." She says smashing her lips on to him and fixing herself on to him but he pulls away.

"Sorry love I want to be on top." she wants to argue but she couldn't find it in her so she just obeys and climbs under him. Klaus positions him self and looked into her eyes "Are you ready?" she nods and he thrusts into her hard making her scream out in pleasure